Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State (53116 Views)

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / A Two Unit Of 2 and Three Bedroom Bungalow With C Of O - 6million (photo) Asaba / Two-storey Building Collapses In Ogidi, Anambra, 7 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 5:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Yes you can do that provided all the columns will be the round at the lintel level

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by johnson232: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2015
abdulwastecx:
Yes you can do that provided all the columns will be the round at the lintel level
sir i don't understand what u mean by the columns will be round at the lintel level?
do u mean i should use round columns?
thanks.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
johnson232:

sir i don't understand what u mean by the columns will be round at the lintel level?
do u mean i should use round columns?
thanks.

I mean tied round or links round with lintel
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by johnson232: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
abdulwastecx:

I mean tied round or links round with lintel
meaning i can end the columns at the lintel? if i don't intend to use head beam.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by skyps(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bro you should have given us cost update before going for break
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
skyps:
Bro you should have given us cost update before going for break

I will do that my oga when I back to Abuja
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Completion of plastering work.... Aluminium Windows, burglary proof and Windows dressing loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
We try as much as possible to make our building looks like the proposed three dimensional building

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by twinskenny(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
abdulwastecx:
Completion of plastering work.... Aluminium Windows, burglary proof and Windows dressing loading
weldone Boss

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Remember our 3D

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
twinskenny:
weldone Boss

Thanks my oga
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by emmylucky(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
abdulwastecx:
am plumber which side of d ogidi d building reside?am also from ogidi.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by austin2all: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2015
Pls sir, can you show us the floor plan of this project. Thanks
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by austin2all: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2015
I'll be grateful if you can also drop a floor plan for a 3 units of this kind of structure (2 bedroom flats) with adequate consideration of a proper ventilation if the middle flat.
Thanks in advance sir.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
emmylucky:
am plumber which side of d ogidi d building reside?am also from ogidi.

Let me ask the building owner if he will entertain such a guess
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
austin2all:
I'll be grateful if you can also drop a floor plan for a 3 units of this kind of structure (2 bedroom flats) with adequate consideration of a proper ventilation if the middle flat.
Thanks in advance sir.

It will cost you my oga.... Lol
austin2all:
Pls sir, can you show us the floor plan of this project. Thanks

I will do that my oga
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Installation of our casement Windows and window dressing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
More updates

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by emmylucky(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Let me ask the building owner if he will entertain such a guess
tanks,no problem.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by richardquest: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Your bricklayers are they Cotonou boys, i must confess there job is sooooooooooooooo neat.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
richardquest:
Your bricklayers are they Cotonou boys, i must confess there job is sooooooooooooooo neat.

That is a general misconception my oga... I am a nationalistic person and use Nigerians for my work.
They are yorubas bricklayer from Abuja, they are my Abuja team of bricklayers.

In fact next year we will start a small vocational training center to train our artisans on what we really want

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by Onuokwu: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
abdulwastecx:
Installation of our casement Windows and window dressing

Really Neat. Great Stuff.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
More installation updates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
More updates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
More updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
More work updates

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by twinskenny(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:
More work updates
nice
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by smiley001(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bro, dis work is neat... Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by asaju10(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:
day four (17-08-2015): Foundation block wall
This marked the commencement of the foundation block laying.
Summary:
cement mortar of 1:6 ( one bag of cement to 12 head pan of sharp sand).
calculated quantity of block for the foundation = 1200
calculated bags of cement for the foundation block work assuming 1bag/50nr of block = 24bags ( including wastage on forming).
expected number of block layers (mason) = 4nr.
4 masons for how many days pls?
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
asaju10:
4 masons for how many days pls?

Three to four days

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lockdown: Lekki Residents Sue Kayode Otitoju Over Influx Of "Miscreants" / Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos / 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.