Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) (44141 Views)

Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / 2000 Honda Shuttle 2.3 I Es: Replace Crankshaft Or Buy Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by luckyboss(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
May God give them more power to proceed their destiny.
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by gibzzhd: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
nothing is locally made here.not d tyre d steel nor d battery. Nigerian universities are a joke.d students n professors are jokes......I'm a unizik gruaduate
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by Timoleon(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kingnap:

What have u done in ur field?
k
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by elgizzyuplifted(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
gibzzhd:
nothing is locally made here.not d tyre d steel nor d battery. Nigerian universities are a joke.d students n professors are jokes......I'm a unizik gruaduate
bro calm down....even innoson motors does not build car from d scratch bt assemble...give them some credit..

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shuttle bus?
Has it passed international safety tests?

Please don't risk the lives of innocent students.

I'm not saying it is not a commendable innovation though. But it should be used in transporting yams.
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by zonax(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Let's stop celebrating mediocrity in this country common boys,we can do better.
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by meccuno: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
kikilove:
Nice. I hope it can be driven to d gate, at least before everything falls off cheesy grin
lolz.....u are crazy oh! I wan vex before, but laugh no gree me sha.......
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by kikilove(f): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
meccuno:
lolz.....u are crazy oh! I wan vex before, but laugh no gree me sha.......
Abeg nor vex for me oh,we nairalanders are like dat grin cheesy lol
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by oIo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Celebrating mediocrity....smh
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by meccuno: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
I get so piss.ed most times when I come here and see some graduates and individual trying to create mechanical or electrical gadgets or machines being ridiculed by people who should know better...in the uni where I studied,especially in their mechanical department, they have obsolete equipment used right from the time the school was created.......its not easy to embark on projects like these because they are personal and capital intensive? We complain we have lazy graduates but when some decide to do stuff we criticise and condemn. Its not right @ all. And one mo.ron actually put a pixx of some foreign stuÐents who are funded and is comparing? In a country where u don't have 24hrs light. Wtf ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by elgizzyuplifted(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
meccuno:
I get so piss.ed most times when I come here and see some graduates and individual trying to create mechanical or electrical gadgets or machines being ridiculed by people who should know better...in the uni where I studied,especially in their mechanical department, they have obsolete equipment used right from the time the school was created.......its not easy to embark on projects like these because they are personal and capital intensive? We complain we have lazy graduates but when some decide to do stuff we criticise and condemn. Its not right @ all. And one mo.ron actually put a pixx of some foreign stuÐents who are funded and is comparing? In a country where u don't have 24hrs light. Wtf ?
well spoken bro
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by Tzarina(f): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
I cite Osadebe Bond. I rep Unizik.

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by Abobaku1: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yet, they want to kill abobaku, undecided

which kind backward contraption be this one?

A University fa?

I de shame say this na wetin we de put together to be honest!
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
dizzysypha:

ur a fool for such comment

Why would you call her a fool? Because her opinion did not match yours? You posted this here, weren't you seeking people's opinions?

Kikilove WAS polite, and actually injected a bit of humour into her tongue-in-cheek comment, but as usual you're too dense to notice, even with her use of emoticons.

I'm not Kikilove, and I'll call a spade a spade - that pile of rusty steel is NOT acceptable, in the 21st century, even if it was thrown together on a slim budget. I would expect better from a bunch of high-school kids, using none other than their dinner money and locally-sourced bits.

This "creation" is a disgrace, and if you truly believe it deserves to be called a bus, you must be out of your mind!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by kikilove(f): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Siena:

Why would you call her a fool? Because her opinion did not match yours? You posted this here, weren't you seeking people's opinions?

Kikilove WAS polite, and actually injected a bit of humour into humour into her tongue-in-cheek comment, but as usual you're too dense to notice, even with her use of emoticons.

I'm not Kikilove, and I'll call a spade a spade - that pile of rusty steel is NOT acceptable, in the 21st century, even if it was thrown together on a slim budget. I would expect better from a bunch of high-school kids, using none other than their dinner money and locally-sourced bits.

This "creation" is a disgrace, and if you truly believe it deserves to be called a bus, you must be out of your mind!
Siena thank u very much.i decided not to honour that stupid comment with a reply.i was just kidding though.i love ur comment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by AutoCarTracker(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
gibzzhd:
and what have done to change history since you passed thru d same university system. Probably folding hands and waiting for one day when fully automated manufacturing and assembling will kick off. Bro check the big companies and their history, they never started big. Am happy they have the little experience to weld much better than a graduate.
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by sultaan(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Masterpy1:
LECTURERS FROM A UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA,
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING BOARDED A PLANE. WHEN THE PLANE WAS READY TO TAKE-OFF, THE PILOT SAID......"WELCOME ON BOARD LADIES & GENTLEMEN MAY I PLEASE INFORM YOU THAT THIS PLANE WAS MANUFACTURED BY
YOUR STUDENTS IN THE UNIVERSITY AND THIS
IS THE FIRST TIME OF FLYING".
IMMEDIATELY THEY HEARD THAT, EVERYONE
RAN OUT OF THE PLANE EXCEPT ONE PROFESSOR IBRAHIM, WHO SAT
COMFORTABLY.
PEOPLE WERE SURPRISED AND WENT TO HIS SEAT TO ASK HIM WHY HE DID NOT RUN OUT OF THE PLANE LIKE OTHERS?
HE SMILED AND REPLIED..."THERE IS NO NEED TO RUN OUT BECAUSE IF IT IS TRUE THAT THIS PLANE WAS MADE BY OUR STUDENTS, THEN WITH WHAT WE TAUGHT THEM, AM VERY SURE THE PLANE WIL NOT EVEN MOVE".
laugh alone ooooo!☺

Soooo right
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by uch21(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
thundafire:
wen dy say go skool nd learn una go dy play can u compare dy crab u guys jst made nd said its a bus to wat ur colleagues in Europe will make rubbish it will end up bin a disgrace to dy skool
Oga at least appreciate de effort, cos if dat guy is giving an opportunity to be in dat ur Europe,, he will do more Dan dat,, ok
Re: Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
uch21:
Oga at least appreciate de effort, cos if dat guy is giving an opportunity to be in dat ur Europe,, he will do more Dan dat,, ok

Dude, you need to out emotion aside here. If this was put together by non-Nigerians, outside Nigeria, you would be amongst those laughing, (just like I laughed when I saw this rubbish).

If I appreciated this, that would mean I was borderline insane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / What To Do If Your Tyre Bursts While On Top Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.