Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Mizieya: Says Hi. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mizieya: Says Hi. (874 Views)

Hi Folks, Will You Prefer To Be Jobless In Nigeria To Been Jobless In The Uk? / Omonla Says "Hi"! / nadine - Hi, I'm new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mizieya: Says Hi. by MIZIEYA: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2006
My name is MIZIEYA, I am a British, Welsh, Solo Artist- I shan't boor anyone with my creative details but suffice it to say I am on the WTFD RECORD label that has a sister label in South Africa - for those of you who might be curious - you can visit my website: mizieya.com - or hear me on itunes, or napster or mixposure.com - the latter being a community website for musicians: totally invaluable and inspired online network and rescource.

At the moment I am exploring the threads in Nairaland and finding it quite interesting.

My religious affiliation or bent leans towards Celtic Paganism but I do delve into African Paganism because I see so many parallels and commonalities between the two.

I do have a question: are there any black hebrews floating in this particular end of cyberspace? I am not a black hebrew but I do find their concepts interesting.
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by mrmayor(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2006
Hi Mizieya,

Welcome to Nairaland,be prepared for hard knocks from the righteous people of the blog when they get to know you are a Paganist!You can be an Atheist but not a paganist cheesy
Be ready to defend your believes,I'm looking forward reading your posts,its high time we get other views apart from the the usual,Christian,Muslim,atheist views.

The blog is fun most of the time be ready when it gets rough,enjoy yourself,make friends and have a great laugh grin grin
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by MIZIEYA: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2006
<chuckles>

I hear you.

This is the very reason I enjoy forums and Chatrooms: pure fun and delight.

And we need fun. Taking ourselves seriously is good but at least one day a week there should be a break from solemn serenity.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by Free(f): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2006
welcome grin
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by kiki(f): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2006
welcome and have fun mrmayor said it all
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by MIZIEYA: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2006
Thank you Free and Kiki.
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by Memunah(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2006
Welcome to NL
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by MIZIEYA: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2006
hi Memunah hope all is well.
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by dominobaby(f): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2006
Hello and welcome!
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by MIZIEYA: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2006
hi there domino and thanks for the welcome.
Re: Mizieya: Says Hi. by dominobaby(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2006
You're welcome once again. Didn't know you were online.

(1) (Reply)

Jjc / Let's See Your Growing Up / New Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.