Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan (13707 Views)

Pls I Need A Paid Forum Or A Site Where I Get Paid To Post / Pls I Need IG Likes 4 My IG Post Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland / Pls I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls I need help on how to get to Berkley street,Onikan, Lagos Island from Oshodi. Thanks in advance
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Google earth
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Done that. Not there
Cutehector:
Google earth
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Done that. Not there
do u wana see someone there?
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Yes and I'm going tomorrow.
Cutehector:
do u wana see someone there?
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by arbitrage: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Pls I need help on how to get to Berkley street,Onikan, Lagos Island from Oshodi. Thanks in advance

I advise you don't go tonight. From Oshodi to Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) if there's BRT direct. Or else, join normal transport to CMS/Marina axis and then to TBS. Ask Keke Napep or taxi drivers around TBS and they should be able to direct you as it will likely be on your way from TBS to Obalende.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2015
arbitrage:

I advise you don't go tonight. From Oshodi to Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) if there's BRT direct. Or else, join normal transport to CMS/Marina axis and then to TBS. Ask Keke Napep or taxis drivers around TBS and they should be able to direct you as it will likely be on your way from TBS to Obalende side.
thanks. I'm going tomorrow morning
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by Cutehector(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Yes and I'm going tomorrow.
why not try calln d person for directions instead...
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Wish I could. It's not a visit so I have to find my way there myself.
Cutehector:
why not try calln d person for directions instead...
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by Cutehector(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Wish I could. It's not a visit so I have to find my way there myself.
more like an appointment?
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Yeah.
Cutehector:
more like an appointment?
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by Cutehector(m): 12:35am On Aug 19, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Yeah.
ok.. I guess someone else quoted u with some help...
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2015
Yeah. Thanks
Cutehector:
ok.. I guess someone else quoted u with some help...
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by Johnnoah1st: 2:05am On Aug 19, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Which i could help my beautiful baby, but what part of the world is lagos self, huh?
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by dharmmhy: 2:48am On Jul 25, 2016
pls, how can I get to marina from oshodi
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by KingAzubuike(f): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
RETROSHAWTY:
Na dick this one go collect for onikan that year ni sha..

Cc Cutehector
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Cc Cutehector
why are you always naughty grin
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 3:38am On Nov 17, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Cc Cutehector

Not everyone is like you dear.
We don’t know eachother yet you quoted something of how many years.

And to think you also a Female and the only thing you could come up with is that�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by RETROSHAWTY(f): 3:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Cutehector:
why are you always naughty grin

Smfh!!!!
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by Cutehector(m): 3:59am On Nov 17, 2019
RETROSHAWTY:

Smfh!!!!
what's this for? undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan by KingAzubuike(f): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2019
RETROSHAWTY:

Not everyone is like you dear.
We don’t know eachother yet you quoted something of how many years.

And to think you also a Female and the only thing you could come up with is that�‍♀️�‍♀️

Shut up my friend... Dey pursue prick up and down like say na food. If you no fvck u go die?

(1) (Reply)

CBN’s New FX Guidelines Hold Mixed Fortunes For Banks / Open A Dollar ($) Account In Nigeria / Foodstuff Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.