Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Wanted: Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanted: Business Partner (904 Views)

Business Partner Needed. / Wanted: Business Associates / Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Business Partner by avsnet: 4:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Hello house, I'm in need of a business partner to partner with on Instrument and Calibration business for Weighbridges, Scales sales and fabrication, CO2 tank, Grist Bin, and Fuel Tank Calibration. Any interested person should get in touch for discussion. Thank you.

NB: I am actually looking for partner in two departments - FINANCE and MARKETING. The two partners will be on the board, or they may be associate.
Finance for Cash Outlay availability. And Marketing to use his or her link to bring out jobs in the area of expertise which is instrument and automation engineering and Calibration.
Those on the board will carry out periodic meeting on directions and state of the business, while the associate will be those who act as front to be able to bring out jobs from wherever they have the means with which to solicit and get job for us to do as a company.

Our Area of Core Competence and Field of Operations includes but not limited to;

Brewing Industry - Weighbridges, Silo Scales, CO2 Tank, Laboratory and Platform scales Grist Bin - Supply, Repair, and Calibrations.

Petrochemical Industry - Weighbridges, Laboratory, Bagging, Dosing Scales - Supply, Repair and Calibrations.

Mining Industry: Quarry, Renewable Energy Plant.

Agriculture: Farm Scales, Farm Silo, Intake and Dump Scales.

Logistics: Axle Weighing, Road Maintenance and Database.

Oil and Gas: Gas Loading Bay Scales, Flow Meter, Weighbridge, Platform Scales.

Construction: Asphalt plants weighbridge and Scales.

Aviation: Check-in scales, Scanner Scales, Platform Scales.

All the above are the fields we have worked in all over Nigeria, and both Tanzania and Liberia.
Re: Wanted: Business Partner by nifton(m): 4:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Whats the modus operandi of the business?
Re: Wanted: Business Partner by avsnet: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
nifton:
Whats the modus operandi of the business?

The business is in the area of automation and instrument maintenance and calibration as mentioned before.

The business is trying to move into the exclusive area of Tanks and Grist Bin calibration and maintenance.

The partnership is for the expansion from the existing field to new field. Existing field consists of weighbridge supply, calibration and maintenance. CO2 tank calibration etc.

The business moves to clients site to execute projects.

Thanks.
Re: Wanted: Business Partner by deMha: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2015
What kind of partner will you need, what will the partner be required to do?
Re: Wanted: Business Partner by avsnet: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2015
deMha:
What kind of partner will you need, what will the partner be required to do?
@deMha, thanks for this question, I had wanted to update my first post before I read what is on my mind as a question from you.
Here is my answer to the question; I am actually looking for partner in two departments - FINANCE and MARKETING. The two partners will be on the board, or they may be associate.
Finance for Cash Outlay availability. And Marketing to use his or her link to bring out jobs in the area of expertise which is instrument and automation engineering and Calibration.
Those on the board will carry out periodic meeting on directions and state of the business, while the associate will be those who act as front to be able to bring out jobs from wherever they have the means with which to solicit and get job for us to do as a company.
I hope this answers your question, thank you once again.
Re: Wanted: Business Partner by deMha: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
@avsnet,

Thanks for your response.

I have capability for marketing. Over 5 years of independent experience, and a year of multinational workplace experience, with focus on internet business.

Let's talk (on Whatsapp) if you are interested.

Regards,

DeMha
Re: Wanted: Business Partner by seoxpert(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. / A4 Paper Producers / Do You Have Paypal For Sale? We Offer Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.