Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria (61742 Views)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Arrested ISIS Emir Link To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by judeodion(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
akpanikpe:

But wait ooh which state is he actually coming to in Nigeria? I'm just curious undecided
Shit-ful question. What does state have to do with the topic. So, as long as he's not coming to your state, they should allow him. Let's be our brothers keeper.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by persius555(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
There are sunni tribal men taking up arms against ISIS in the middle east. Nigeria needs clarification on who this man really is and what his affliliation and connections are here in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by LockDown69(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Evil man, your days are numbered.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by bros856: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Flets:
Who were his supposed hosts if he pulled through? This means ISIS suuporters and cell are currently operating in Lagos.

Why probe the embassy that issued him a visa when he was using a forged passport with a diff name?

Buhari is too dull
For this write up you are suppose to be under arrest by now. Have you been given the authority to run Mr President's Government. See what free of speech can do otherwise people like you wouldn't have opportunity to write again. Buhari is not your mate or your father's level so mine your language or I will fetch you out to face the law.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by autaspakladi: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2015
The guy has contact in Nigeria,he can't just start coming to Nigeria like that,he has someone who he was coming to squat with....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by bummyla(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Thank You Lord! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2015
The riddle to be solved is what is that goatie man coming to do in Nigeria

We all need to be security conscious pls.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Pkomoh: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Hw ar we sure dat he does nt av an insider here in 9ja.we av a lot 2 do in dis our porous country.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Luckylife:
God will continue to xpose any evil man and woman with bad intention that will affect my beloved country call Nigerian. FTC this the beginning of GOD blessings in me, my families and anybody that likes my post to share in the happiness and gifts GOD have for us every seconds
are you high on something?
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by jk4simi2000: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2015
This is God intervention... But for us nigerians, we are our own enemies
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by kcbaba007: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2015
If he had been able to enter Nigeria, he'll just mix up and will never be found again, he'll meet up wt shekau, and then strengthen their devilish activities, but tank God, the prayers of d genuine believers are not wasted
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by otokx(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2015
This is the work of Oluwa, it is God alone that gave wisidom for them to catch him.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by wristbangle: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Flets:
Who were his supposed hosts if he pulled through? This means ISIS suuporters and cell are currently operating in Lagos.

Why probe the embassy that issued him a visa when he was using a forged passport with a diff name?

Buhari is too dull

Congratulation for being the most stvpid person in 2015. Ride on! sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by amInigerian: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2015
I design websites. I also program websites.
Will be uploading the website of a state owned radio house on Nigeria not long from now.

Number:07014288531
WhatsApp available
BB PIN: 560512EE
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2015
The Sponsors of boko haram invited him to Nigeria and gave him a Nigerian passport. Thank God he has been caught.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by simplynola(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
There is one thing that will always sell humans away no matter the disguise.... the shape of the nose.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by wristbangle: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Sanchez01:

I still can't believe someone typed the bolded. Perhaps your keypad is faulty and your device developed a brain of its own which I doubt.

[b]The report says "Nigeria" and you mentioned Lagos. [/b]If we say hate has clouded your reasoning you would argue otherwise.

Bro, there is some truth in what that guy said. He is coming to Nigeria. Won't he land in lagos first? sad
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Atlantian: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2015
I know a spot owned by Lebanese people in Island, the faces of these Arabs there can scare kids, and I know its not just the sales they do there, cos such big faces cant just own that business that is not worth more than 50m. It could just be a hide out, but I still go there anywhere. Nice spot no doubts to hang out with the "conference materials".
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Mistermamus(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2015
diz kinda person go wicked.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by klax(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2015
God thank you in a million fold. This God forsaken thing would have boosted boko haram but God win. But wait a minute why are all these islamic strangers coming to Nigeria for God sake This was how we learnt new boko haram leader is from Chad that alone is a slap to Nigeria that a bloody foreingner waging war against our land killing our people just in the name of one useless religion it's an insult.

This buhari is sometime annoying me by now the DSS or SSS or whatever it's being called should swing into action right away to track who invited him, where is he going in Nigeria, how did he got Nigeria Visa All these need immediate answer without delay anybody found wanting should be arrest no need of taking them to court just take them to Sambisa forest for the army to use as shooting practise that is all, enough of this insult on Nigeria every moles and rats always come to Nigeria, why
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2015
They are look the same. See his yellow teeth like the ones we have in Nigeria. I wonder if tthey chew that their copper/lead bullet shells.

I wish say nah for 9ja airport them catch am, them for first use bottle plank e head cheesy
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by tartar9(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2015
how is he an Isis leader
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by TolaniLuv: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Flets:

Buhari is too dull

Just because you hate Buhari doesn't mean you shouldn't use your brain sometimes. Why would you call someone dull when you are a dullard??
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by baloney: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2015
GOD CAUGHT ONE THANK GOD
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by greall12(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Mad Man.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Sanchez01: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro, there is some truth in what that guy said. He is coming to Nigeria. Won't he land in lagos first? sad
And Lagos has the only international Airport in the country Because I still don't understand. Please explain.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by wristbangle: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Sanchez01:

And Lagos has the only international Airport in the country Because I still don't understand. Please explain.

I don't think the plane he wants to board from beirut will land in FCT or PHCITY. Seems it's heading to lagos and ofcourse he can't take off immediately to the north east region as there must be an accomplice in his short stay @ lag that will assist him.

Hope u understand now?

Meanwhile I think I remember you and I argued over football issue 3days ago on the barca thread.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2015
religion of peace.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by victree007(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Flets:

Buhari is too dull

If u had d patience to read d entire article u will see where it was stated that he had a valid visa. Must u guys insult d president for ur own ignorance? Stop d hate. Address issues d way dey r. Thanks
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by AmanfoOnyirom: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2015
I AM NOT SURPRISED AT ALL. WHEN THOSE WHO DEFENDED BOKO HARAM, OPENLY THREATENED THE PEACE OF OUR DEAR NATION IF NOT ELECTED ARE NOW RULLING NIGERIA WHY WILL ISIS NOT VISIT NIGERIA

BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER CONGLOMERATE IN AN IDENTICAL PROXIMITY. WHEN YOU FETCH AN ANT INFESTED WOOD, YOU INDIRECTLY INVITE THE ANTS TO FIST IN YOU HOME.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by ReubenAbati: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Laffs at the delusion of religion and its uncalled-for wanton destruction.

So his god couldn't protect him from being captured.

A lot of people have lost touch with reality.

Oh, the irony. undecided\

When atheists now call religion a form of mental condition, they feel insulted.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Sanchez01: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2015
wristbangle:

I don't think the plane he wants to board from beirut will land in FCT or PHCITY. Seems it's heading to lagos and ofcourse he can't take off immediately to the north east region as there must be an accomplice in his short stay @ lag that will assist him.

Hope u understand now?

Meanwhile I think I remember you and I arguing over football issue 3days ago on the barca thread.
Your assertion is still based on assumption. If indeed he has a link with the BH sect, then landing in Abuja would have been proper. Abuja has more Northerners than Lagos.

@the bolded, yeah, that's megrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Ambode 2019 rally shuts down Ojota and Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.