Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Best Insurance Company To Work With - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Insurance Company To Work With (900 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Insurance Company To Work With by greenhope(m): 5:24am On Aug 19, 2015
I was asked this question last week by a graduate that just passed out of NYSC camp and got a text message to come for an insurance job interview.

I came here to see if I will get answers to that
Re: Best Insurance Company To Work With by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Leadway Insurance, they are the best in the industry.

Mansard Insurance is also a worthy mention
Re: Best Insurance Company To Work With by saktoy83: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2015
If yu wana work with any reliable insurance company that has reputable and enviable endowment policies, go for Individual and General Insurance PLC (IGI). THEY ARE SECOND TO NON
Re: Best Insurance Company To Work With by greenhope(m): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2015
What does the post of Marketing Executives entails in an insurance company?

(1) (Reply)

Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Personal Assistant To MD Needed At Yaba / Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.