Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace (53889 Views)

BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by maxiuc(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Abeg make them invite me make I come chop rice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by kennyman2000(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Okay.. Wd done hear..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by iffydave: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Where's the picture of the dragging? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Please handle her with care grin

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
And this will make front page soon? undecided undecided
lol....it has already grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by holyokoto(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2015
I Don't Give a Damn!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Itusco: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Why do you keep spending so much on gas when you can make your own gas?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by experimentist: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2015
who is tonto dike? I only know tonto seun..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Orikinla(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2015
[size=28pt]Why is her guy always looking distant from her in every photograph?[/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by luvinhubby(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2015
embarassedOnwenu na eke. (Meaning the owner distributes at his discretion), but what is FRONTPAGE-WORTHINESS about this news?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by lonelydora: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Iyawo Churchill, Obasanjo's daughter-in-law.
Meanwhile, be careful of that old man, heard he f**ks his DILs. No bi me talk am oooo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Lakayanah: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2015
MadCow1:
Sorry to derail the thread..

Please Help:: Thanks..
This baby is not ugly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Akinola660: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2015
That's the normal thing now as a celeb. that she is.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

I appreciate the opportunity to introduce our Company (Batlan Concept Interior and Exterior Limited). The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.

Batlan Concept Interior and Exterior Limited is a licensed company in Federal Republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated roofing tiles, step-tile aluminum composite panel. We have been involved in the sales of building materials since 2006 and we have personally supplied notable companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (European, Korean and American standard). Our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.

Batlan Concept Interior and Exterior Limited have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client, on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on site.
The most important part of Batlan Concept Interior and Exterior Limited is our employees. Our people care about product quality. They take the extra step to ensure quality supply.

All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project(s) where our services would be of value.

Our quality stone coated roofing tiles are manufactured & imported from DS Roof tile, South Korea with 50years warranty. The prices and the designs includes:

1. DS BOND (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #2,800 per square meter).

2. DS CLASSIC (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #2,800 per square meter).

3. DS SHINGLE (Two color) (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #3,100 per square meter).

4. DS ROMAN (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #3,000 per square meter).

5. DS SHINGLE (One color) (Gauge: 0.55mm, warranty: 50years, price: #3,000 per square meter).

6. DS SHAKE (Gauge: 0.55m, warranty: 50years, price: #2,800 per square meter).

PRICE LIST FOR ACCESSORIES.

1. DS Angle ridge cap (Length: 1m, price: #1,500).

2. DS Valley gutter (Length: 1m, price: #1,600).

3.DS Facial cover (Length: 1m, price: #1,500).

4. DS Bash board (Length: 1m, price: #1,400).

5. DS Treated nails per Kg, price: #1,400.

6. DS Repair kits per set, price: #6,000.

Characteristics of our quality stone coated roofing tiles includes:

.Light weight: It is eight times lighter than concrete tiles and a half of the average composition.

.Wind resistance: Interlocking panel system offers extraordinary resistance to wind uplift.

.Fire resistance: Our roofing panel are non-combustible and safe from exposure to airborne burning cinders.

.Attractive appearance: Appearance for our DS roofing has the premium presentation to satisfy the most discriminating homeowners.

.Longevity: Our DS stone coated roofing tiles are of fifty (50) years warranty.

AT BATLAN ROOF, WE DEAL ON QUALITY, WE ROOF & SUPPLY ALL ACROSS NIGERIA, WE SET THE STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE IN EXECUTIVE ROOFING & CUSTOMERS’ SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS OUR TOP PRIORITY.

HEAD OFFICE: Suite 9-12, Queens Shopping Plaza. Klm 45, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Opposite Safeway Hospital, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.

ABK BRANCH: Suite 4, Shoyemi complex, Opp KAAB petrol station, Leme, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

PH BRANCH: 608, Ikwere Road, by mcc second gate bus stop, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

WAREHOUSE: Klm 65, Lekki-Epe Express way, Aiyeteju, Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by sandrahnaub(f): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Pple must drag me at CHANEL shop, wen I buy my own wedding gown o cool

And NL must carry am 4 front page

Oda wise angry

Jst follow me on IG iamsandra_kelvin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by adesegun121(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Lace material in yaba? Except say na okrika lace
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by omooloye: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2015
I hope "ÏYAWO CHURCHILL"will not become NOLLYWOOD's next movie title? grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Osisie(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2015
But, if u marry Churchill, who will marry me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Franchise21(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Lastly, these female celebs will end up marrying ugly men... Who fine boii don help
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Exponental(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2015
"I felt blessed"..... I like that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by engrjacuzzi: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2015
what a good news....at least them no boo her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by QueenEdna(f): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2015
jemimaa01:
she cldnt goto Lagos market?? what kind of lace wld she find in yaba
i wonder ooo, anyways HML to her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by IceDude(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2015
So that guy really wanna marry my dream wife? Of all the girls in Nigeria why did he decide to choose Tonto Dikeh?.......No problem, God bless ur union cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by jvincent(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][img][/img][url][/url]
nairamaverick:

Since the news of her engagement emanated some weeks back, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has been making serious plans to have a nice grand traditional marriage in a yet to be picked date.

The actress, who had got many tongues wagging after she officially introduced her man, was recently at the popular Tejuosho market in Lagos to get the clothing materials for her upcoming wedding.

Tonto explained that it was not easy for her to go looking for Lace material for her wedding while praising those who have gone through the process. Adding that she got so much love from the market women as they congratulated her on her union.

According to her, “IYAWO Churchill looking stressed I hail everyone who goes to market o. Mahn, the thing ain’t easy but I had to, plus everyone dragging my little ass and congratulating me as well. So much Love on the street, I felt blessed.”

Source: www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35227/70/tonto-dikeh-dragged-at-tejuosho-market-as-she-goes.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by ikombe: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Pix of dem dragging ur ass, or Idonbilivit it undecided
u no serious . Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by DTOBS(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2015
how the thread topic dey relate to the news now? some pple just dey sha! nd dis made the FP. Mod! dia riz God oooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by Nickymezor(f): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Of all d markets in Lag na Tejuosho she go... .Any way na her choice sha. Gd for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by brosdoncome(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Why the guy face be like person wey swallow life tortoise abi na rattle snake? lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by DollyParton1(f): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2015
goldenruby:
Lace material in yaba? Except say na okrika lace

jemimaa01:
she cldnt goto Lagos market?? what kind of lace wld she find in yaba

Nickymezor:
Of all d markets in Lag na Tejuosho she go... .Any way na her choice sha. Gd for her.

Lolz... I know right. Person wan buy lace, and the first place she thought of was Tejuosho. Is she a learner?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace by hisawesomeness(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2015
This tonto dike must own a nairaland share undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.