Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Do I Need A Lawyer To Manage Debt? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do I Need A Lawyer To Manage Debt? (410 Views)

MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Lawyer To Manage Debt? by BusinessLaw: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2015
As the economy continues to slow down its obvious that a lot of people and businesses are facing financial difficulties and a lot of them are having a hard time with creditors who harass them with lawsuits, law enforcement agents etc. Whilst not encouraging financial irresponsibility on the part of debtors, it’s also important that undue and unethical debt recovery methods should be disallowed which is why a lot of debtors are turning to lawyers versed in debt relief and creditor rights to fight back against aggressive debt collectors. If a creditor is relentless in recovering monies owed by you, a lawyer is a good resource to understand your rights and provide a path to negotiate or escape harassment from debt collectors. Getting behind on bills and owing past due money is a terrible position to be in. But the good news is that even if you owe money to a creditor, you still have rights.

CLICK TO LEARN THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF USING A LAWYER TO MANAGE DEBT .... http://ioclaw.com/index.php/blog/item/23-do-i-need-a-lawyer-to-manage-debt

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Taxes / Online Secret 2 / 7 Secrets To Achieving Mega Online Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.