Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Attention Lagos Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attention Lagos Job Seekers (4120 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Lagos Job Seekers by rummmy: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Please help me to verify if this invite is wort the stress of travelling from where I am now............. ....In response to our Advert in the Punch, you are hereby invited for interview. Date: 25th August 2015. Time:9am prompt. Venue: Afrijet Plaza, Sheraton link road Opebi, 3rd floor. Come with your CV and credentials. Ask of Madam Joy.
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by nasyl(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2015
THE NAME OF THE COMPANY?
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by vikktor: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
I smell scam
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by enoqueen: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Madam joy sef no get work o. No mind her.

Scam.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by whatis1god(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Pls don't go oooo
Na scam
No need confirming it
I have ran into them twice
They ve collected my 8,500 once
So be informed
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by rummmy: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
It stil beat my imaginations how she made her way to punch newspaper to advertise...thanks all for ur infos
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by waleabims(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2015
I got the same text too.
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by valentboy: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
I got the message this morning also from Madam Joy (08037192041). i called the number to give me details about the company but she refused to tell....stop be care full.

rummmy:
Please help me to verify if this invite is wort the stress of travelling from where I am now............. ....In response to our Advert in the Punch, you are hereby invited for interview. Date: 25th August 2015. Time:9am prompt. Venue: Afrijet Plaza, Sheraton link road Opebi, 3rd floor. Come with your CV and credentials. Ask of Madam Joy.
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by princecuite(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
whatis1god:
Pls don't go oooo
Na scam
No need confirming it
So be informed

Is it really true that they are scammers? Abeg I need to be sure cos I called madam joy and she told me it was leadway assurance dats recruiting

1 Like

Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by spiralwedge(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
u guys should learn how to lodge complaints to ICPC when u have enough evidence that some pretenders are scamming people and abusing HR basic ethics. is CIPMN aware of these things?
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by Tobbylobar(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
princecuite:
Is it really true that they are scammers? Abeg I need to be sure cos I called madam joy and she told me it was leadway assurance dats recruiting

I always pass through this opebi- Sheranton link road everyday whenever am going to work....I can guaranty u dat d address is legit...there is Afrijet buiding along dat road...the buliding has been closed down for a while now...but I think last month I saw pple moving their properties into dat building, which means it has been rented out for a new office...and also concerning what somebody said dat dey want to recruit for leadway assurance....it might be true because leadway assurance is along dis road too....please am not saying dey might not be scam oo......am just trying to express my observation....
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by missKiffy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
rummmy:
Lol, obviously scam, ask of madam joy gave them away
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by missKiffy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
whatis1god:
Pls don't go oooo
Na scam
No need confirming it
So be informed

Why you sef pay them nah
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by missKiffy(f): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
rummmy:
It stil beat my imaginations how she made her way to punch newspaper to advertise...thanks all for ur infos
Some scams advertise in newspapers and job websites now, one just have to be careful. All dis scam mssgs have made me miss two real interviews
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by missKiffy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
princecuite:
If na scam will she tell you, they cook up company names now
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by bonnyhope: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
networking biz.........gnld and so on
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by whatis1god(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
quote author=princecuite post=37122838] Is it really true that they are scammers? Abeg I need to be sure cos I called madam joy and she told me it was leadway assurance dats recruiting[/quote]

Do you remember to ask her what her company is into? After then try to google tje name of the company to know what they do then, u can then decide.

But asking for "madam Joy" has already told me that those people are GNLD people.
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by whatis1god(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Why you sef pay them nah

Lol

Dont mind me jarey
Na desperation to get something doing
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by missKiffy(f): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
whatis1god:

Lol

Dont mind me jarey
Na desperation to get something doing
It is well
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by spiralwedge(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tobbylobar:

I always pass through this opebi- Sheranton link road everyday whenever am going to work....I can guaranty u dat d address is legit...there is Afrijet buiding along dat road...the buliding has been closed down for a while now...but I think last month I saw pple moving their properties into dat building, which means it has been rented out for a new office...and also concerning what somebody said dat dey want to recruit for leadway assurance....it might be true because leadway assurance is along dis road too....please am not saying dey might not be scam oo......am just trying to express my observation....

I know that Afrijet building very well just off Abule Onigbagbo to Opebi link bridge. I lived in Opebi U-turn in the past.
Scam doesn't mean the address won't be legitimate. It might mean deceiving people just to get their physical attention.
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by princecuite(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tobbylobar:

I get it bt is dere a possibility dat it might be a scam invite?
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by princecuite(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

If na scam will she tell you, they cook up company names now
Y'all right. I jst needed to be very sure
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by princecuite(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
whatis1god:
quote author=princecuite post=37122838] Is it really true that they are scammers? Abeg I need to be sure cos I called madam joy and she told me it was leadway assurance dats recruiting

Do you remember to ask her what her company is into? After then try to google tje name of the company to know what they do then, u can then decide.

But asking for "madam Joy" has already told me that those people are GNLD people.

who is dis madam joy sef?
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by whatis1god(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2015
missKiffy:

It is well

That is it broh
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by Tobbylobar(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2015
princecuite:
I get it bt is dere a possibility dat it might be a scam invite?

Sorry I don't av answer to dat question...because I av not patronise dem b4........
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by Tobbylobar(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2015
spiralwedge:

I know that Afrijet building very well just off Abule Onigbagbo to Opebi link bridge. I lived in Opebi U-turn in the past.
Scam doesn't mean the address won't be legitimate. It might mean deceiving people just to get their physical attention.

You are very correct
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by rummmy: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2015
If they are real,why is she avoiding to speak up and why using her personal phone no?I googled it and all I can see is about airline book and stuffs like that so I don't think it is related to leadway in anyway......may God help us anyway
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by princecuite(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amen... #shikena
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by ifyoge10: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pls I got dis message is dis real Dear Sir/ma are u a matured individual with a drive for success.U are invited for interview monday 29th of feb 2016, 12.30am for ur application as a Marketing executive in leadway Assurance.Afrijet building Sheraton=Opebi link 2nd floor.Ask of Mrs Patricia.Pls reply to let me know if u wil be available.
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by Hebeetholarh(f): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls help me confirm this invite. You are invited for an interview @LEADWAY ASSURANCE PLC Afrijet plaza opposite las Vegas Sheraton opebi link road on 2nd March 2017 time 8am.You are to come with CV'S and CREDENTIALS. REGARDS CHINWE
Re: Attention Lagos Job Seekers by easzypeaszy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hebeetholarh:
Pls help me confirm this invite. You are invited for an interview @LEADWAY ASSURANCE PLC Afrijet plaza opposite las Vegas Sheraton opebi link road on 2nd March 2017 time 8am.You are to come with CV'S and CREDENTIALS. REGARDS CHINWE
sorry bro..pls how ws d interview wt d ppl..wer u offrd d job n hw geniue is it

(1) (Reply)

Vigeo Holdings Limited Interview / Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruiting 2020 / Saipem Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.