Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

From Casual Worker To P.A. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Casual Worker To P.A. (328 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Casual Worker To P.A. by tunji09(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2015
From Casual Worker to P.A.!
“I had believed God for a job, since six years after my graduation. I had been working in a company for two years as a causal staff, and the pay was very meager. It wasn’t long when I started buying the tapes of bishop message, and I started listen to them. Suddenly, I discovered that things had started changing for me. Recently, I was called and told that there was a vacant position of a personal Assistant (P.A) in my place of work. I was asked if I could do it, and I answered in the affirmative. But, it wasn’t easy for a causal worker becoming a P.A it was war in the company.
What Bishop said here, that God would fight for us and we would be watching, started happening in my life. Today, here is my appointment letter as the P.A! ---Friday, I.C.

Join us this Sunday@ Encounter with Destiny, August 23, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/ it’s your turn for a change of story.
Re: From Casual Worker To P.A. by wolesmile(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
owkay...............

(1) (Reply)

Cruelty, Exploitation & Stealing / Oh! Lord Revive Us! / Goodnews:free Websites For Churches And Fellowships Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.