Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya (61328 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dat boy is too fat they better do something to help him
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
WHY DO YORUBAS HATE THIS MAN TOO MUCH?
WHY ARE YORUBAS FULL OF HATRED?
very foolish question. Who tell you say na all Yorubas hate am and who tell you say na all him people love/like am? Just like you,your question no get sense
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Akoja360:
no worry we have already done something,they have been voted out,no more state house food,he go soon begin loose weight
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Easy1401(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
GEJ my Role Model Fayose My hero, Oga Jona enjoy yourself no listen to wailing Waller

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Nicepoker(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Franchise21:
I knew some taniods will quote me bt pls lemme be, I, WE are busy restructuring dis country dat ur so-called Mr Transformation destroyed
and how about saying clueless family. How is that ur statement adding value to our economy.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by FOLLOWJESUS: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
The man with uncommon huminity,true democrat,a man who has set a standad in democracy,the only nigerian leader who don't believe in do or die politics, a just man,the HEROE of democracy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Franchise21(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
and how about saying clueless family. How is that ur statement adding value to our economy.
I only stated a fact
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by omonnakoda: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by omonnakoda: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
WHY DO YORUBAS HATE THIS MAN TOO MUCH?
WHY ARE YORUBAS FULL OF HATRED?
Buhari contested election 3 times previously in Yorubaland and lost the 4th time he was successful.Why did he not say the hated him the previous times. Yorubas fought for Jonathan when TUrai Yar'adua and others tried to hijack governmen. They did not hate him then? They voted him overwhelmingly in 2011 they did not hate him then? even in 2015 he got 40% of votes in SW so stop talking about hate.
It is only the CHILDISH mind that thinks in terms of binaries. "If you don't buy biscuit for me you hate me". Try and borrow some sense before it gets late
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by dokiOloye(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
brixton:
See swags! President Goodluck Jonathan be killing haters with silence. The man with a heart of Gold, a true democrat, a politician with class, an African leader without blood stains, the luckiest African ever.

I like d "without blood stains" part a lot.
Cos d jihadist on d throne has a lot of blood on his hands esp during d 2011 elections.
And his terrorist brothers were ready to shed lots more if d elections had gone d other way.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by dokiOloye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
dsul:
u dnt knw wat u r saying. Grow n learn. He was d weakest president I av eva seein. Tnk. God he's gone. Fool controlled by uneducated woman.
We can see how educated Ur English is.
Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by mekoyo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fire down JO...
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by malikisah: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
brixton:
See swags! President Goodluck Jonathan be killing haters with silence. The man with a heart of Gold, a true democrat, a politician with class, an African leader without blood stains, the luckiest African ever.

swags?
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by malikisah: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
janus05:
Ah mama peace come dey look beautiful and fresh now ooo. Jona you need to beef up security around her to avoid those that cherish other people's wives. Alhaji Rochas to be precise.

Abeg any idea if Oshiomole wife still dey for owerri? grin cheesy
the last time I checked, cows don't need security! !
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by malikisah: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Lovely,GEJ IS LIKED!!!
yes, well.liked by zoologist !
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by FRANKOXY(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
they are so cute
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
My one and only PRESIDENT, I pledge my allegiance to you alone. Not one thing from Daura.
What we enjoy today are all manifestations of your good works.
That their so-called leader even confessed you did wonders.

God bless you and your family Sir.

@Barcanista, please get this message to Mr President
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by oshiosense(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
This e pikin na boy or girl?
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by oshiosense(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
FOLLOWJESUS:
The man with uncommon huminity,true democrat,a man who has set a standad in democracy,the only nigerian leader who don't believe in do or die politics, a just man,the HEROE of democracy in Africa.
Well said, but don't forget to add that he became too 'holy' that he allowed his ministers and other aids to steal under his nose and even stole his presidency away from him with their greed.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Jascon4: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
dsul:
u dnt knw wat u r saying. Grow n learn. He was d weakest president I av eva seein. Tnk. God he's gone. Fool controlled by uneducated woman.

Calling someone fool and uneducated. Sadly, what you scribbled here gives a sordid representation of you, considering your grammar and spellings. What a paradox!!
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by ebuka440: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Brixton and the people that loves Gen, I love you all.
Sammyj, I just want to let you to know that Goodluck Jonathan is not a talkative like buhari that talks a lot.
God bless Gen(Ruby President)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by BushidoBlue(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ and MAMA peace should just enjoy their lives while it last because sooner very soon the law will hunt them for their corrupt practices !!! shocked shocked
Wailers can wail if they care.!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

wow!!!
You look so cute in this picturre!! grin grin
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by unmask: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
That boy is developing breast
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by experimentist: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Sanchez01:

Hahahahahaha!gringringrin What's the poor boy's own na?
The father made it available, the son was only eating.
poor boy ke? big belly and shiny suit na him you dey call poor..
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by eligibility: 3:19am On Aug 20, 2015
brixton:

You have qualified him with all sorts of names but you will agree with me that he was also a
" SILENT LOOTER " e.g. Diazeni conspiration
"PRODIGAL PRESIDENT" e.g. 9.2 billion arms deal of S.A
" FIRST DEFEATED PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA"
"LAIZA FAIRE LEADER" e.g. Kashamu appointment ,etc.
" DISGRACED TO NIGERIA ACADEMICS"

He must be your role model.
Imagine you said a man without blood stain but you have forgotten that the misappropriated trillions of naira looted by your brother will affects the unborn Nigerians ..
It was very unfortunate that we voted for him in 2011.

We pray to almighty God not to allow his likelihood in the history of this nation.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 20, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ and MAMA peace should just enjoy their lives while it last because sooner very soon the law will hunt them for their corrupt practices !!! shocked shocked
Wailers can wail if they care.!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

GO KENYA IF E DEY PAIN YOU....
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by zomby(m): 4:33am On Aug 20, 2015
All these designed vacation pictures are nothing but part of Jonathan's adviser's strategies. This is one of their plans to distract Nigerians... shake off corruption probing allegation that has been lingering around for the past 5 weeks. The idea here is to show Nigerians that all is well with Mr. ex president, by travelling around with family and focusing more on what retired average individual does.

We recognize the strategy, but whether he likes it or not, Jonathan is coming back home to show Nigerians what he has done with all our money.

We do not give a sh1tt if he goes to Cairo or Kalamazoo. Just show us the money! And with time this will materialize.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by kokoA(m): 4:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Akoja360:
No be one day 1billion naira food worth of food dey clear from body naw. E go take time.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by sammyj: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2015
................. grin grin grin
ebuka440:
Brixton and the people that loves Gen, I love you all.
Sammyj, I just want to let you to know that Goodluck Jonathan is not a talkative like buhari that talks a lot.
God bless Gen(Ruby President)
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by sammyj: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2015
.......... grin shocked grin grin
opal4real:

GO KENYA IF E DEY PAIN YOU....
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by sammyj: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Are you a wailer? grin angry grin
BushidoBlue:

wow!!!
You look so cute in this picturre!! grin grin
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Abduljabarr: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2015
GEL is better as a family man than a politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.