Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj (950 Views)

Dammy Krane Drags Tekno Into His Beef With Orezi (photos) / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj by Mchayy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Don Jazzy opened up to City People magazine on his beef with Dbanj in a recent interview.

Jazzy also talked about collaboration with Banga Lee, his record label and more.

On his beef with Dbanj, Don said “I keep saying that, the problem you guys think we had was caused by both the press and our fans, because we were alright. D Banj is working, I am working, we can meet up. We can gist, laugh and whatever.”

On if he missed DBanj sometimes, “Yes and no, I am not losing anything. I have many artistes at hand right now. I’m a producer; my work is to look for artistes. If I want to sign more, I will. There is no doubt that he is a huge and successful entertainer, but then there is no glory in actually working with huge people. I like bringing up people.” Don Jazzy said.

Don who performed on the same stage with Dbanj recently said “I was invited as a guest at his sister’s wedding, and he was performing and he invited me in stage”

Don Jazzy recently revealed the formula behind producing hit songs.

http://nexthop.com.ng/don-jazzy-reveals-the-folks-behind-his-beef-with-dbanj/

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj by Daniel058(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
B
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj by princeuj2015(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
We have heard!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj by deadZONE: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
lie lie people, we already know the truth.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmmm..dunno whether to believe.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
I dunno wat to believe...

deadZONE:
abeg wats d truth?..
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj by boboLIL(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Old things hav passed away
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals The Folks Behind His Beef With Dbanj by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
[size=15pt]and the truth is, you dont have sense[/size]

(1) (Reply)

See Kylie Jenner Sexy Photo And How She Dances To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song [video] / Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Wins Best Comedic Act In Houston, Texas (pics) / Check Out This Pic, Any Physical Recemblance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.