Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland (1414 Views)

Phone Passwords In Stages Of Relationship / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Kayoski(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Note: This is not entirely true but applys in most cases expecially to those who joined nairaland at a young stage of their lifes

Age 16 : when a 16yrs old boy or girl is finally qualified to join this forum u most likely find them in the romance, sexuality and dating section

Age 17-18 : They realize they are getting old and finally have to be serious in getting into higher institution.. So u find them in the Education section seeking information on admission into higher institution of their choices..

Age 19-24 : Finally they get admission and they suddenly believe the education and career section is useless.. And Then,they go back to the romance , sexuality section.

Age 24-25: by this time they are done with school and most of them will be regulars in the nysc section and at the same time be taking note of the job/vacancy section not also forgetting the career section..

Age 25 - 28 : After nysc for a very lucky few they get instant jobs while the majority gets fully focused on the jobs/vancancy section. This section even becomes a bookmark or speed dial on most people phone browser.. They wake up and sleep on jobs section..

Age 29 - 38 : although this stage is relative cos not everybody stills get a job yet in the previous stage ..but most people atleast get something that gives them an income...so this stage is mostly spent in the family section.some are are ready to settle down while majority are already married and raising a family, so they come to tell us how they feel they have married the wrong person, how they are lonely and seeking advice... But if they can survive this stage without getting divorced ,they then move to the next and final stage

39- ? : This is the final stage where most nairalanders leave this forum cos they believe its too childish.. Very few stay behind to mentor and advice the younger ones or probably just come here to get iinformed,not to socialize..

I use this medium to say a big thank u to seun for this great forum which helps to build us at every stage of our lives..

For me am currently in the stage of nysc while still keeping tabs on the job section..

What stage are u in ...

6 Likes

Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by rocketphysicist(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice write up, But my stage is very brief tho...

We all know what stage Lady F falls into. grin

#FTC *whew*

1 Like

Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by MARKone(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Age 29 - 38 : although this stage is relative cos not everybody stills get a job yet in the previous stage ..but most people atleast get something that gives them an income...so this stage is mostly spent in the family section.some are are ready to settle down while majority are already married and raising a family, so they come to tell us how they feel they have married the wrong person, how they are lonely and seeking advice... But if they can survive this stage without getting divorced ,they then move to the next and final stage
cool
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Matttthew(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
3 cheesy
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by SUGARBEE(f): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
Very very true
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
Where's the money making section that's where I belong grin

1 Like

Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Kayoski(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Where's the money making section that's where I belong grin
I guess its also the same as career/ business section
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Rukkydelta(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Ewuro4: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kayoski:

39- ? : This is the final stage where most nairalanders leave this forum cos they believe its too childish.. Very few stay behind to mentor and advice the younger ones or probably just come here to get iinformed,not to socialize..

Only scanty lot left are true mentors and GOOD EXAMPLES. Others are mere illusions.

hope to stay when in this stage.

I'm guessing that's why busybody & sisikill fashied NL for good? angry angry grin grin my sixth sense can feel your presence on this board. Continue playing hide & go seek you hear?

1 Like

Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Kimoni: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Excellent analysis. I am soo much in agreement

But where do you find the 39 and above naa? You didn't indicate that.
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Kayoski(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Excellent analysis. I am soo much in agreement

But where do you find the 39 and above naa? You didn't indicate that.
thanks ...like I said at that stage must people tend to leave nairaland but if still present they don't really have a particular section.. but most of them tend to visit the family,career and business section to give advice to younger nairalanders...

my opinion though
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kayoski:

My group. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Kimoni: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kayoski:

thanks ...like I said at that stage must people tend to leave nairaland but if still present they don't really have a particular section.. but most of them tend to visit the family,career and business section to give advice to younger nairalanders...

my opinion though

Makes perfect sense. Thnks

1 Like

Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kayoski:

Age 19-24 : Finally they get admission and they suddenly believe the education and career section is useless.. And Then,they go back to the romance , sexuality section.

I think this group makes up about 70% of Nairalanders. You also find them in the Family section dishing out "advice". They make the most noise and just argue endlessly.
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Kayoski(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Phema:

I think this group makes up about 70% of Nairalanders. You also find them in the Family section dishing out "advice". They make the most noise and just argue endlessly.
That's true...at this age most of them are more matured and cos they don't really have job and havnt really been faced by life's responsibilities cos they are still in skul and most likely someone is responsible for their needs,They tend to waste alot of time on nairaland creating unresonable threads and like u said making noise and arguing endlessly..
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kayoski:

That's true...at this age most of them are more matured and cos they don't really have job and havnt really been faced by life's responsibilities cos they are still in skul and most likely someone is responsible for their needs,They tend to waste alot of time on nairaland creating unresonable threads and like u said making noise and arguing endlessly..

True that. . .
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by ichidodo: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
We simply just transisted from sexuality, sports down to politics...
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by blessedvisky(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
rocketphysicist:
Nice write up, But my stage is very brief tho...

We all know what stage Lady F falls into. grin

#FTC *whew*
What of INTROVERT.
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by INTROVERT(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
^^^^^^

obsessed about me

1 Like

Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
3 ..
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by macville2: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
O.p soooo true!! cheesy
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by damiso(f): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice analysis grin
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by MrAnonTAC: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
lol, quite true somewhat

GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by tpiaT: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
your thread title should be unfunny and false.
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by kelechiMarie(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm in first age grade but i actually started from education and family
Sections
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by softvio(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
OP what of those tribal bigots, what stage are they?
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Kelklein(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
nice analysis
Re: Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland by Kayoski(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
tpiaT:
your thread title should be unfunny and false.
sad

(1) (Reply)

Top Most Beautiful & Unique Coffins In The World / Which Is Preferable? / Help: Orphanage Homes In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.