Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. (1278 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Honda Unveils Its Self-Balancing Motorbike That Prevent Riders From Falling Over / How My Car Was Wrecked Due The Carelessness Of A Police Officer. Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by simeonii(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
On witnessing a car slowly backing into a river in Turkey’s capital city Istanbul, a group of thoughtful passers-by sat on the bonnet of the car to prevent it from falling in.
According to reports, the rented car was parked outside a museum. As it slowly began moving backwards to the edge of Bosphorus, those good samaritans decided to not move from the car’s bonnet till the crane finally arrived and pulled the car out of danger.

http://www.thequint.com/videos/2015/08/18/watch-istanbul-locals-save-a-car-from-falling-into-a-river#.VdLxgCJfcPg.facebook

Cc: lalasticlala
lalasticlala

Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by Immanueladebol(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dy are on a big risk
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hard to believe
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by MosakuAW(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by vani86: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
if it is in america and naija, they will start taking selfie
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by kodded(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Stuff like this willnt make front page, but if its about tonto dike showing her breast, before 3 views it will reach front page undecided angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by colossus2: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Videoshop grin
Even after watching the video, adonbilivit cheesy
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Worst case scenario they take a swim. grin
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Even if they release the CCTV coverage, I'll doubt it, cox we are in the era of Videoshop on youtube.
Taking a look at the center of gravity of the car, with just two to three men on the bonnet, they will just be sea-sawed into the river.
Regards,
[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Bossforeva&name=gretoon.ttf&size=30&style_color=15155E[/img]
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by simeonii(m): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2015
kodded:
Stuff like this willnt make front page, but if its about tonto dike showing her breast, before 3 views it will reach front page undecided angry

Seriously,I still don't know why it didn't hit FP even after cc: mode and super mode.....that's y I usually don't bother creating topics these days. Anyway, NL is not my Father's, so let me take a chill pill.
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by simeonii(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2015
colossus2:
Videoshop grin
Even after watching the video, adonbilivit cheesy

Then I give up cheesy grin
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by simeonii(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2015
vani86:
if it is in america and naija, they will start taking selfie

Take selfie and be doing 1st to post in Nairaland.....cheesy grin
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by peterjero(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bossforeva:
Even if they release the CCTV coverage, I'll doubt it, cox we are in the era of Videoshop on youtube.
Taking a look at the center of gravity of the car, with just two to three men on the bonnet, they will just be sea-sawed into the river.
Regards,
[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Bossforeva&name=gretoon.ttf&size=30&style_color=15155E[/img]
Boss the engine seats in the front and it's a front wheel drive judging it's a ford focus so more weight at the front. Mind you oyibo guys sharp well well they understand weight distribution. So I believe it.
Re: See How A Car Was Saved From Falling Into A River. by billy187(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
one of them must be 'gifted' in width and weight..
else adonblveit! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

And This DANFO Has K-leg / See What A Nairalander Bought For Independence Day Celebration / Which One Is Your Pick Among These 3 Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.