Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement (11903 Views)

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / Soldiers Didn't Kill Abducted Pastor In Rivers State, Here's What Happened -Army / In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by eagleeye2: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by ennysuccess(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
NA
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by millionaireman: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
bluaero:
Boko boys still hitting headlines...media getting more confused by the day

Ohhhhhh,

"Boko Haram violence has ended."
This is what one expected the military to say here - not that the military got information about planned Boko Haram attack in a Yobe state village.

Did PMB not tell off a Western journalist with the words "what is Boko Haram?" alluding that Nigeria Army had won more serious wars before Boko Haram, hence Boko Haram should easily be stopped by a Buhari presidency?

Did PMB not promise to stop Boko Haram after two months of his becoming president?
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by experimentist: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Never believe everything you read in the news. Dem dey lie for Africa! Hian shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
how u dey?
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by muscoliscious(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Boko haram wouldn't dare,9ja bloggers n journalists don't have anything to do than give us some nollywood stunts
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by vickylala239: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Dxl4XSH59-E/VdSOwPn2qbI/AAAAAAAGSXM/ZY0ZKbHWJ48/s1600/1.png[/img]
A statement from the Defence Headquarters denying reports of 150 killed in Kukuwa-Gari village in Yobe state last Thursday August 13th. The rest of the statement after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-r6Kl0Pb3c1Y/VdSOw9UFVbI/AAAAAAAGSXQ/S4i_ZwSXf5g/s1600/00.png[/img]

https://www.facebook.com/DefenceInfoNG?ref=hl&__nodl&_rdr

Y did u Ppl Nt bring out this story before.

Is only wen media decide to bring their own u Ppl Nw open up.

Nxt tym any attack or army fight wit Boko. Mke sure u update.else media will help u wit fake news.

Tnk u

1 Like

Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by mbhs139(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
crowbar:
Confused!...but BBC reported 60 civilians killed in the same attack.

So, who would you believe, BBC from far away London, or the Nigerian Army who were actually engaged in the battle?
The choice is yours.
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by revcollection09: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
wow

Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Joeace3000(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
10, 30, 150 doesn't matter..so far people died and their lives matter. In civilised societies one life is worth more than anything and everything is done to protect it. It is only in the black continents filled with black skinned and black hearted people that lives can only be expressed in Numbers like this.

[b]

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

Please use our contact forms on the website or through our numbers at the foot
[/b]
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by millionaireman: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ask, what's civilian JTF still doing fighting Boko Haram alongside Nigeria Army, since we now have Change and the much-advertised macho man, PMB, as leader of Nigeria? ... a macho man who we voted for to become president since he promised to stop Boko Haram violence two months after he became president?

1 Like

Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Demmzy15(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
I no talk am, Aunty Simbiat was lying. God bless the Nigerian Army

God bless Baba
grin
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by sanjo4u(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nawa oooo only for naija........
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by wearerelated: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Media giving BH unnecessary publicity......Or PR fees have been paid to the media houses?
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
The person who waited to count 150 can as well upload pictures. It's that simple.
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Applaner: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
as long as dey ve killed, life don go b dat
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Image123(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
millionaireman:

Ohhhhhh,

"Boko Haram violence has ended."
This is what one expected the military to say here - not that the military got information about planned Boko Haram attack in a Yobe state village.

Did PMB not tell off a Western journalist with the words "what is Boko Haram?" alluding that Nigeria Army had won more serious wars before Boko Haram, hence Boko Haram should easily be stopped by a Buhari presidency?

Did PMB not promise to stop Boko Haram after two months of his becoming president?

Yes, boko haram misbehavior wasn't enough to ground the nation to a halt.
No, PMB didn't promise to stop boko haram after TWO months. He said FEW months.
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
why all the lies on the internet?
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by JayJustus(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Callmemike:
Lol. As much as the 150 casualties MAY be exaggerated, this statement is very untrue. No casualties mentioned except the BH terrorists killed. Just to paint the military as efficient. I pray this menace stops soonest. We care about lives, unlike some misleading official statements

see when they asked you to go see the optometrist you refused...read the post they clearly stated one JTF member was killed also...read you will not read just jumping into conclusion all in the name of posting
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by tsdarkside(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
crowbar:
Confused!...but BBC reported 60 civilians killed in the same attack.

you must understand that the western world want to distablize africa....in this world you can only believe black-people,the risiko is much less...

you can not believe anything white-people say....nothing a tall...we have to become more wiser than our parents...you want information,go get it yourself!!!...you surely dont go get it from white-people.............
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Callmemike(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
JayJustus:

see when they asked you to go see the optometrist you refused...read the post they clearly stated one JTF member was killed also...read you will not read just jumping into conclusion all in the name of posting

I don't have time to trade words with you. But let me give you the honor of a response. My post is of the position that civilians were killed but they MAY not be up to 150. The official statement however, carefully glossed over the civilian lives lost, only to report the 3 dead BH and a JTF officer dead. Now if you can't understand that, then, it is really a pity.

1 Like

Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Callmemike(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Image123:

Yes, boko haram misbehavior wasn't enough to ground the nation to a halt.
No, PMB didn't promise to stop boko haram after TWO months. He said FEW months.

There is God oooo. You still want to renegade on this too? Like the Public declaration of assets, 1 Dollar to N1, office of the First Lady? Please, i beg of you, we know the truth. Lie small small na!!

1 Like

Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by JayJustus(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Callmemike:

I don't have time to trade words with you. But let me give you the honor of a response. My post is of the position that civilians were killed but they MAY not be up to 150. The official statement however, carefully glossed over the civilian lives lost, only to report the 3 dead BH and a JTF officer dead. Now if you can't understand that, then, it is really a pity.

ahhhhhhhhh... I get your point now...lolololololol... my bad... hahahahahahaha
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Anseth(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a Potential Security Hazard. They may be planning a Jihad there and we wouldn't know...but all of you are here discussing what will not save your lives ... ISLAMABAD
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by Image123(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Callmemike:

There is God oooo. You still want to renegade on this too? Like the Public declaration of assets, 1 Dollar to N1, office of the First Lady? Please, i beg of you, we know the truth. Lie small small na!!

Don't let ignorance make you cocksure. Video evidence shows that he said FEW months, it was at the Imo rally. Do your findings or ask. Have the fear of God, not just say there is God then bear false witness on it.
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by mezebel(f): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
WETIN FEAR DEY CAUSE: Dem say Boko Haram don poison beans after I buy half bag for house. From the one wey I cook, I give my dog, Bingo, make im first test am, 45mins later bingo still dey waka, dey jolly. Na im I
come chop my own. After I don chop finish, my gateman run come
tel me say bingo don die, hey! I run enter house begin drink full gallon of palm oil for my belle, chop 22
bitter kola wit 3 long bitter leaf stem. I dey think say my life don finish,I come outside. Na im gate man com they tell me say the driver wey kill bingo wan come beg me.
If na u, wetin u go do the gate man
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by shizzy7(f): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
efilefun:
How i wish all this mushroom bloggers can be scraped... It wasnt reported in any major newspaper just those silly goats looking for traffic on their almost dead blogs.... Could remember them calling the innocent girl that died in Ikorodu a runs girl, this morning also there was a report about a missing unilag student found dead while she was actually being found alive... Crazy people everywhere and this are the types of stories those silly wailers are wishing for. mtcheeeeew
The online sources keep saying"TOLD AFP"..check all the online sources about the news its the Same copy and paste story..
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by omohanet(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2015
Let's believe story of NA because we no want loss any soul to BH again, but I doubt ooo
Re: 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement by CallPolice: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Wailers are ready to accept bad news than good news.

efilefun:
How i wish all this mushroom bloggers can be scraped... It wasnt reported in any major newspaper just those silly goats looking for traffic on their almost dead blogs.... Could remember them calling the innocent girl that died in Ikorodu a runs girl, this morning also there was a report about a missing unilag student found dead while she was actually being found alive... Crazy people everywhere and this are the types of stories those silly wailers are wishing for. mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolanle Ambode Donates Conveniences For Children At Ndubuis Park (photos) / INEC Registering Foreigners From Niger To Vote In 2019 - Southern,m'belt Leaders / SIR LOUIS ODUMEGWU OJUKWU'S Port - Harcourt House, Saro Wiwa Sized And Lived-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.