Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,099 members, 7,825,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Lists Of Goods Selling Fast On Jumia, Konga & The Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lists Of Goods Selling Fast On Jumia, Konga & The Others (811 Views)

Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October / Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lists Of Goods Selling Fast On Jumia, Konga & The Others by datYoyo2000(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello everyone.

I am about to into mini importation business, pls am a confuse on what to import.

Am starting with a capita of 25,000.

Someone pls give me list of items that are selling most on ecommerce site?

Pls guru's help me out.

Thanks
Re: Lists Of Goods Selling Fast On Jumia, Konga & The Others by Maximus85(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
datYoyo2000:
Hello everyone.

I am about to into mini importation business, pls am a confuse on what to import.

Am starting with a capita of 25,000.

Someone pls give me list of items that are selling most on ecommerce site?

Pls guru's help me out.

Thanks

Power banks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Post Real BUSSINES TOPICS / How To Earn Money With Online Traffic / Analysts Welcome Cbn’s Review Of FX Market Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.