Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) (59250 Views)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / 89% Of You All Cannot Identify These Artists (photos) / Top Five Best Dressed Nigeria Male Artists (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by cr8v(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
You have a good list but im not sure the ranking is exactly what it is....but this is a top list and thats cool. www.okpeke.com
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
londoner:

Lola Rae is actually Ghanaian but raised in Nigeria. I think her folks have lived in Nigeria for years and gave her a Nigerian middle name though she reps Nigeria to the fullest and all her siblings also call Nigeria home.

At first I thought she was Naija too.

As far as the list the only artists I think are pretty are Lola Rae, Chidinma, Eva, Tiwa (sometimes) Sheyi Shay and Yemi (sometimes). I think Muna should be on the list somewhere.

Y GHANIANS TOO THE FINE PASS WE. IN THE LIKES OF NADIA BUHARI, JULIET IBRAHIM, IVYONNE NELSON N VAN VICKER, Infact are the truly ghanians i mean fully ghanians
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by Rounakid(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ariani:

tanx atleast i don see who undastand me
u welcome... grin
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
I think stomerex should have been placed at the top of the list, i mean number 1

Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by osesology(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
londoner:

Lola Rae is actually Ghanaian but raised in Nigeria. I think her folks have lived in Nigeria for years and gave her a Nigerian middle name though she reps Nigeria to the fullest and all her siblings also call Nigeria home.

At first I thought she was Naija too.

As far as the list the only artists I think are pretty are Lola Rae, Chidinma, Eva, Tiwa (sometimes) Sheyi Shay and Yemi (sometimes). I think Muna should be on the list somewhere.

Seconded, muna shuld definately be there. as far as i'm concerned, she's prettier than Omawumi and tiwa.
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by scentmarlc(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
op hope the English you are typing is a joke because I don't find your spellings funny... grin grin grin

I swear uno well grin grin grin

D english get as e be
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by chineduwright110(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dats ma queens in d building Lola rae and splash kiss
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW TO RANK S-H-I-T
Rounakid:
Withouth waisting more time or energy, let me just get to the bussiness.
Bellow are some of the beautiful blazing ladies artists who kept our music industry lively.
Note - you are free to drop your own list if you find this one incompatible
Thanks...
The lists are as bellow :
-------------------------------------------------------
10th. Tiwa Savage.
9th. Eva Alordiah.
8th. Seyi Shay.
7th. Chidimma Ekile.

Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by Ajibo111(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
op hope the English you are typing is a joke because I don't find your spellings funny... grin grin grin
hehehehehe......rounakid.....this girl introvert nailed you shaaa.
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by malikisah: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Top ten ojuju calabar in Nigeria
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by flaky66(f): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
ermmm wat z cynthia Morgan coin in d list.....she looks lyk a hybrid of a croc n a chimp xo I really don't knw wat shez doin dere :/
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by harristo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

Well I found it to be very funny, especially this word: waisting

I don laugh my bele scather. grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by harristo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
That number 2 pic, e get as e be.
That no be pic wey you go take show say person fine.

I can't tell how she looks like; she practically disfigured her face.
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by effrebor(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Me i dont knw dis pipu, abeg who are they
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by slinkman(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
where is my Di'Ja
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
SIMI
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by simdam500(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tiwa Yaaaaaaay and Lola Rae my bae
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
flaky66:
ermmm wat z cynthia Morgan coin in d list.....she looks lyk a hybrid of a croc n a chimp xo I really don't knw wat shez doin dere :/
cynthia morgana dun suffer ooo!!! HYBRID CROC KWANU
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by flaky66(f): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
markmira:

cynthia morgana dun suffer ooo!!! HYBRID CROC KWANU
I lie??
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Make una no vex ooo, but what da hell is tiwa doing in any list that involves pretty? angry
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by ebony2012: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
The list is so absurd!
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by zeepatoprick(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Op this your list get as e be, yemi alade and omawunmi dey top the list.. E be like say u no get taste in women... I dey sure ur gf go worwor
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by keshmuah(f): 12:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Abeg where is muna,she's got features to her credit na.
So aunty tiwa is at ten yeah!..abeg quit the sentiment..she might not be the prettiest but she is way prettier than some on the list.
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by keshmuah(f): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2015
slinkman:
where is my Di'Ja
Di'Ja ke..I tire for you o! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by Osisie(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Di'ja should be on this list. And should be no 1 too.
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2015
@OP, Your list i can't deal. Only Lola Rae and Chidinma merits a place on that list. whatever happened to Muna.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by londoner: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Rounakid:
hmmmm... Am afraid u get it wrong... Lola rae was born by a british father and ghananian mother.
Her parents have lived in Nigeria for 50 years and they,(the children) have grown to love the country...
According to one of her interview with vanguard... She revealed that she and her simblings have Nigeria passport... That she is a Nigerian, and she is proud to be so...
That is why she answer Damilola... Tnx for the mention tho... grin grin

Did you miss the part where I pretty much said the same thing you said? I said she reps Naija, has a Nigerian middle name and grew up there and that her folks live in Naij? This info is on the back of an interview given by the girl herself.

In fact, tell me how my post differs from what you said. She reps Naija but heritage/blood wise she is not Nigerian.
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by padypadyng(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2015
The secret behind timaya's success is just how much he praises God: PLAY> HALLELUJAH By Timaya http://m.padypady.com/goPrn

BUY: Used HP LaserJet P2055d Printer For N18,000 Only http://m.padypady.com/XF9CR

Padypady.com is where you can promote your works, upload your music, videos, sales ad and it enables easy sharing on social media with its inbuilt short URL system and quick load time and 100% user friendly interface. Join now and enjoy greater possibilities
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2015
flaky66:

I lie??
u speak d truth broda especially nw she added nose ring to her collection,hav u seen a mangroove monitor lizard? Google hit they re unda cythia morgana family
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by flaky66(f): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2015
markmira:

u speak d truth broda especially nw she added nose ring to her collection,hav u seen a mangroove monitor lizard? Google hit they re unda cythia morgana family
lmao cheesy guy u wicked oooh....see as u jst wash ha finish
Re: Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2015
flaky66:
lmao cheesy guy u wicked oooh....see as u jst wash ha finish
lolz its an award and she deserve it brother grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos) / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.