Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Local Boy, His Local Car And Our Local Educational System - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Local Boy, His Local Car And Our Local Educational System (657 Views)

The Nigerian Educational System And Dyslexia / Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) / Mr. Adooh Legborsi - Destroying The Image Of Our Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Boy, His Local Car And Our Local Educational System by frankg1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Today, at a motor park in onitsha on my way to zaria, I noticed dis young boy begging. What really caught my attention was his style of begging. He was begging wit a local fuel tanker he constructed using cardboard paper, bathroom slippers cutout and some electric batteries.

People at the bank were preety amazed and were giving him money.

I couldnt help but wonder what that young man could have acheived or will acheive if afforded d proper education, or if he will turn out as another local mechanic.

Nigeria system rewards cramming, and lets d creatiive roam around.

I pray our system changes while am alive.

Cc lalasticalala

Re: Local Boy, His Local Car And Our Local Educational System by INTROVERT(f): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
ayyya... was the car moving
Re: Local Boy, His Local Car And Our Local Educational System by graciousolo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
That cramming ish eeh...
And they come out scholars...
Re: Local Boy, His Local Car And Our Local Educational System by frankg1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
ayyya... was the car moving

No it was jogging......

Of Course it was moving

1 Like

Re: Local Boy, His Local Car And Our Local Educational System by Stephansmily(f): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ohh
Re: Local Boy, His Local Car And Our Local Educational System by INTROVERT(f): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
frankg1:

No it was jogging......

Of Course it was moving

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Great Black Russians: Ibrahim Petrovich Hannibal And Alexandre Sergeivich Pushki / 15 Year Old Sales Girl Disappears With Huge Sum of Money and Goods Worth million / 22 Lessons Every 20-something Should Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.