Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (720951 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Collinsemegreat(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
You guys didn't see any thing, A 3RD TERMER MOGADISHU OFFICER CADET said, if you make the final list, on the resumption day if your name is in MOGADISHU battalion, just turn back and go Home.
y?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Collinsemegreat:
y?
You will soon know why.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2016
slickveeq:
oboi!!....no be small tin oo....I wrote at ikj cantonment 2....the MP @ d gate was like"once u enta the barracks start runnin like a mad dog!!".....and sittin under d sun wasnt easy oo
u don get am ooo....as i hear u***....hin neva talk finish b4 i pick race....lolzz..no b joke ooo...i rich house i piss yellow.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by sinator(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Collinsemegreat:
explain chest no.?
wat state are u from
Now go and snap anoda post card with d same cloth u used fo d previous one... D same backgroud too.. Write all ur details at d back..... Find someone dat was in d same centre as u... Forge ur invigilators signature... Dats d only way... because if u make d list and u tell dem story... U will go home
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
You will soon know why.
ok
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
You will soon know why.
ok
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2016
sinator:
wat state are u from
Now go and snap anoda post card with d same cloth u used fo d previous one... D same backgroud too.. Write all ur details at d back..... Find someone dat was in d same centre as u... Forge ur invigilators signature... Dats d only way... because if u make d list and u tell dem story... U will go home
tankx bt i didnt misplacd my postcard just asknq abt d chest no
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
You guys didn't see any thing, A 3RD TERMER MOGADISHU OFFICER CADET said, if you make the final list, on the resumption day if your name is in MOGADISHU battalion, just turn back and go Home.
funny 3rd termer . 5 years in NDa Is like 500 years 2 weeks training in the Navy seal buds is like infinity. f**k intimidation no body is badder,better, demonic and aggressive than a fucking frog man
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2016
izic911:
funny 3rd termer . 5 years in NDa Is like 500 years 2 weeks training in the Navy seal buds is like infinity. f**k intimidation no body is badder,better, demonic and aggressive than a fucking frog man
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
where did you write?
cadet mess
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Paulakosu(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2016
ekoson95:

cadet mess
villageman
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Paulakosu:
villageman
Lol....statesman.
Did you also write at the Cadets' Mess?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

Officer Cadet Wanma Resaid it, by the way Officer Cadet Tor is in Aby battalion..

I beg to differ Sire. Cadet Tor is in Mogadishu; while Cadet Ibeh was in Burma.

Those were the two prep wingers drilling 'non-living things' at the Cadets' Mess ab initio, before the arrival of Cadet Wanma and co.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
You will soon know why.
I was the first dude standing on the Benue line at the Cadets' Mess.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Paulakosu(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
ekoson95:

Lol....statesman.
Did you also write at the Cadets' Mess?
Noo. I wrote in MKD.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 1Fieldmarshal(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 1Fieldmarshal(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
good day gallants,wow it fun at Nda multipurpose hall,a therma 3 cadet told a guy who was just laughing that-come here let me pass a message to your inbox.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by sinator(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Collinsemegreat:
tankx bt i didnt misplacd my postcard just asknq abt d chest no
i tot u submitted ur two postcards?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
@demo4ril I really feel for u, but God knows best bro. Just guard up get another alternative and prepare 4 69rc. For those of us that were allowed to write the examination, don't be overjoyous because not everyone will make the 50 man list and not all on the 50 man list will eventually make the final list infact not all cadets will become officers and not all officers will get to the peak of their career it is like a pyramid, the higher u go, the lesser it becomes. My little advice is that as we are awaiting the release of the 50 man list please go to a good medical center to have a comprehensive check-up and make corrections if they discover any problem because NDA medical screening no be joke ooo and if u are lucky to be shortlisted start getting more closer to ur godfather for backup but do not depend on them because I have seen cases where godfathers even become helpless because NDA nowadays do follow merit to some extent so don't think any godfather can help u in with ur 'dumbskull'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
And if u gat no godfather do not panic and don't let all those ''my father is this, my uncle is that'' to intimidate u because I can assure u that there so many cadets there in the academy that got selected without anybody's help and also I know some guys who used to brag that their godfather is this and that and were not selected some did not even spend 2 days at AFSB. So work and pray and succes will become ur's Insha Allah. GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lawmosh:
@demo4ril I really feel for u, but God knows best bro. Just guard up get another alternative and prepare 4 69rc. For those of us that were allowed to write the examination, don't be overjoyous because not everyone will make the 50 man list and not all on the 50 man list will eventually make the final list infact not all cadets will become officers and not all officers will get to the peak of their career it is like a pyramid, the higher u go, the lesser it becomes. My little advice is that as we are awaiting the release of the 50 man list please go to a good medical center to have a comprehensive check-up and make corrections if they discover any problem because NDA medical screening no be joke ooo and if u are lucky to be shortlisted start getting more closer to ur godfather for backup but do not depend on them because I have seen cases where godfathers even become helpless because NDA nowadays do follow merit to some extent so don't think any godfather can help u in with ur 'dumbskull'.
Naso!!! May God grant us the Grace to win!!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
AdmiralG:
All we got to do is to pray and keep hope alive...exam no make sense for me oh.
be positive and prayerful God will do the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
About this issue of MOGADISHU BATALLION, all the news I've been getting from my cadet friends about this particular batallion are not friendly at all infact that battalion is hell. But my own prayer is that God should just place me in the batallion that will favour me and make me excel because with all the harsh treatments in that bat. some of its cadets will still be escaping punishments and be enjoying even more than cadets of other batallions. So my prayer is just that I should just be in a batallion that the drilling will not be more than my tolerance range.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Uche911: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
God pls place me in MOGADISHU BATTALION dey are brutal.dogged and rugged they are always on top
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by manuelrukky(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Uche911:
God pls place me in MOGADISHU BATTALION dey are brutal.dogged and rugged they are always on top

All dis talk of brutality of Mogadishu, its not by being the most brutal dat makes u d best. Mogadishu battalion came out 3rd in d last inter battalion competition competition
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tomsy2: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
No it certainly doesn't make you the best. But from time immemorial Mogadishu Bn have always been known for ruggedity. Nobody messes with them in the acad even though they can enter into any other Bn to cause chaos.
There's no gentle Mogese o.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 1Fieldmarshal(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
I PRAY NOT TO BE IN MOGADISHU.......
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by killercute16(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
manuelrukky:

All dis talk of brutality of Mogadishu, its not by being the most brutal dat makes u d best. Mogadishu battalion came out 3rd in d last inter battalion competition competition
exactly my reasons...

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.