Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (717061 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2016
Xslaze3xd po=45303436:

Alot of people here know my identity.

you know today marks d first day you and I are talking, but yet none of this people here know you like I do......knowing you does not necessarily mean having d knowledge of your name and where you live or your origin .......when I called you nameless warrior,it's because I know d kinda heart you posses......the kinda heart even you d owner don't know you posses..........time shall tell brother.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2016
Godwils3:

you know today marks d first day you and I are talking, but yet none of this people here know you like I do......knowing you does not necessarily mean having d knowledge of your name and where you live or your origin .......when I called you nameless warrior,it's because I know d kinda heart you posses......the kinda heart even you d owner don't know you posses..........time shall tell brother.
I shall wait patiently for that time, and I pray my loyalty should not be tested.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2016
@Godwils3
What if I say I know a little about you, for example you bbm pin is
23812F19, you are from Niger state. should I go on Sir?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
@Godwils3
What if I say I know a little about you, for example you bbm pin is
23812F19, you are from Niger state. should I go on Sir?

Noo don't, don't go any further because you've already missed d way....Niger state can never have a person such as me...... I'm Kaduna state by origin,by birth and by everything including education.... ....that BBM pin certainly not mine.......in d whole of this legendary group, only one person can say quarter about me..... that person is cadet Ekoson....

Nameless warrior.....have you ever wandered why i chose to use on you particularly d word "Warrior" instead of "Soldier"?.......look brother, I pray you make d final list......time shall uncover all events...... God bless you Sir.......also remember that knowing somebody does not necessarily mean having knowledge about d person's name, state of origin BBM pin...... even knowing my exam number doesn't mean you know me......... Nameless Warrior......
Ask Ekoson, He knows quarter about me because He waits and listen........lolxxx sorry I talk too much sometimes....
love you Bro........
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2016
maryjane1997:
lol dat one na death sentence,no two ways abt it,na last prayer he go start to pray,dats if he has de opportunity to do so#lwkmd

sweetheart, the Guy's ministry shall move to d permanent side and it will never remain the same again.......in fact let him measure his coffin before he embarks on d journey....... lolxx
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2016
Godwils3:

Noo don't, don't go any further because you've already missed d way....Niger state can never have a person such as me...... I'm Kaduna state by origin,by birth and by everything including education.... ....that BBM pin certainly not mine.......in d whole of this legendary group, only one person can say quarter about me..... that person is cadet Ekoson....

Nameless warrior.....have you ever wandered why i chose to use on you particularly d word "Warrior" instead of "Soldier"?.......look brother, I pray you make d final list......time shall uncover all events...... God bless you Sir.......also remember that knowing somebody does not necessarily mean having knowledge about d person's name, state of origin BBM pin...... even knowing my exam number doesn't mean you know me......... Nameless Warrior......
Ask Ekoson, He knows quarter about me because He waits and listen........lolxxx sorry I talk too much sometimes....
love you Bro........
Ok, I missed that part but your surname starts with B, you have an elder sibling who is a graduate also, but why do you like acting invincible,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2016
Godwils3:

love you Bro........
And your birthday is 27 september, when I say I know you I mean I have you basic info
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2016
Godwils3:

love you Bro........
If you can remember this your quote
"One Complete Life Is Better Than Two Incomplete Lifes"
you will know that I have your basic details.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 7:50am On May 05, 2016
Godwils3:

sweetheart, the Guy's ministry shall move to d permanent side and it will never remain the same again.......in fact let him measure his coffin before he embarks on d journey....... lolxx
u are very funny..but de coffin tin,I dnt think dey are going to make use of it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 7:53am On May 05, 2016
Guys I heard a rumor dat de list will be out dis weekend..I said is rumor nt frm a strong source
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2016
maryjane1997:
Guys I heard a rumor dat de list will be out dis weekend..I said is rumor nt frm a strong source
What I know and I'm sure of it is that the list will be out before SEPTEMBER.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Donemc(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

What I know and I'm sure of it is that the list will be out before SEPTEMBER.
i will go and check if i made the list.GOD help me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
Donemc:
i will go and check if i made the list.GOD help me
Kindly re-read my post word for word Sir, I didn't say the List is Out.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

Ok, I missed that part but your surname starts with B, you have an elder sibling who is a graduate also, but why do you like acting invincible,

okay my surname starts with B as you have said, that elder sibling, is it a boy or girl,did he/she graduated from NDA or normal university?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

okay my surname starts with B as you have said, that elder sibling, is it a boy or girl,did he/she graduated from NDA or normal university?

I don't act invincible,I'm just too unearthly that's all....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

And your birthday is 27 september, when I say I know you I mean I have you basic info

yea it's 27 September, all d information you know about are all from social network...... how did I know

you quote one of my status........ lolxx
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

If you can remember this your quote
"One Complete Life Is Better Than Two Incomplete Lifes"
you will know that I have your basic details.

that's one of my quotes among several others........ you got it from my social network handle......but it doesn't mean you know me.........Simply ask....that's where Ekoson outshines you...... he always acquire knowledge by always acknowledging d fact that he is not having d knowledge about that particular thing
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2016
Godwils3:

that's one of my quotes among several others........ you got it from my social network handle......but it doesn't mean you know me.........Simply ask....that's where Ekoson outshines you...... he always acquire knowledge by always acknowledging d fact that he is not having d knowledge about that particular thing
let's forget about it, Let's get there first, I hope we meet.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 11:46am On May 05, 2016
Guys am dead Oo. They said I failed my pry 6 entrance exam so no certificate for me please what am I going to do
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2016
izic911:
Guys am dead Oo. They said I failed my pry 6 entrance exam so no certificate for me please what am I going to do

you are still alive ooo......but don't worry, go to a government primary school and get one...... but d problem is dat your details on your NDA application will affect you badly because you can't change it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 11:59am On May 05, 2016
Godwils3:

you are still alive ooo......but don't worry, go to a government primary school and get one...... but d problem is dat your details on your NDA application will affect you badly because you can't change it
i can explain that 1 but will they give me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 12:03pm On May 05, 2016
izic911:
i can explain that 1 but will they give me
I'm so pissed right now. so if I tell them they'll prepare a testimonial and certificate for me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

let's forget about it, Let's get there first, I hope we meet.

nice try brother....... am proud to have a course mate like you....... till then.....Sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2016
izic911:
I'm so pissed right now. so if I tell them they'll prepare a testimonial and certificate for me

they will give you all that you need.......they will charge you shaaa
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 12:38pm On May 05, 2016
Godwils3:

they will give you all that you need.......they will charge you shaaa
I nor mind sef, but what about the original pry 6 certificate from the ministry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2016
Godwils3:

lolxx you get your own NDA exams to write ni lolxx

well if you need NDA compendium of past question and answer, as d Nameless Warrior had said.... come to my state Kaduna, don't enter car ooo,enter motor straight to NDA permanent site.......any soldier you see for gate tearam dirty slap,no b clean one ooo,then order d bastard make him go call d NDA commandant come d gate...... if him come, send d commandant make e go carry NDA compendium like four make him carry come, if him bringam,slappam for delaying your time..... then enter your motor go back straight to your state.

Mad man
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2016
izic911:
I nor mind sef, but what about the original pry 6 certificate from the ministry

the one government primary school itself gives you will serve you in all cases..... no Wahalla... just go get it first.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2016
ekoson95:

Mad man

am going to deal with you,... you know very well where am gonna meet you tonight....... you this bastardized clown....... If I no see you for NDA final list ehn......just run if you sight me from far.....no matter what you do,I want You,Exlaze,Maryjane and chucklass to assemble yourselves at NDA final list for me.....that's d best thing that will happen to me this year..........I will meet you guys there......love you all.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
maryjane1997:
u are very funny..but de coffin tin,I dnt think dey are going to make use of it

sweetheart you talk true.....because after gulf car jams a bulldozer hmmmmm,even pan-taker won't accept d condemned body because is more than condemn already...... lolxxx Ya Allah.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Judson12(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2016
Please do we have any aspirant from Ebonyi state who wrote at Command secondary school?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Paulakosu(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2016
Xslaze3xd and Godwils3...una no get work. Una don play una game of cat and mouse finish abi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
Paulakosu:
Xslaze3xd and Godwils3...una no get work. Una don play una game of cat and mouse finish abi
u no c as i dy look them they go buy job nw nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.