Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (714036 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2016
Lawmosh:
Sorry, you did not make the list.
tanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nissmo(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2016
Blm12:
Please, i don't have my Original Waec. But i do posses the statement of result and print out. Would i be disqualified @ the AFSB if i go with only statement and print out? Urgent reply my bosses.
Go get yo original.... what they are concerned about its yo DOB on the original cert
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2016
NOTICE TO GENERAL PUBLIC ON LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR 68 REGULAR COURSE ARMED FORCES SELECTION BOARD

1. The attention of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has been drawn to the nefarious activities of scammers using the NDA’s name through a website to defraud unsuspecting applicants seeking admission into NDA to pay a certain amount of money in order to have their names included in a supplementary list of successful candidates. The Academy wishes to state that the only authentic list of shortlisted candidates for the 68 Regular Course Armed Forces Selection Board is the list published on the Daily Trust of Friday 6 May 2016 and The Sun newspaper of Monday 9 May 2016. It is also the same list that is posted on the NDA website and the Comsoft Portal.

2. The General public is therefore advised to refer only to these sources as there will be no any supplementary list in respect of 68 Regular Course admission. Meanwhile, efforts are on the way to track down the fraudsters and hand them to law enforcement agencies.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blm12: 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
I can't have the original certificate till september. Won't my statement of result do the needful @ AFSB? Please comrades will i be disqualified if i go to the board without the original?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by IA69: 9:37pm On May 09, 2016
Blm12:
I can't have the original certificate till september. Won't my statement of result do the needful @ AFSB? Please comrades will i be disqualified if i go to the board without the original?
according to what i have gained on this thread,you are good to go.Statement of result or original certificate issued by the exam body is allowed BUT don't try bringing internet printout.that's that I think
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blm12: 9:55pm On May 09, 2016
Brother thanks. But how many percent sure are you? I only posses statement of result of my WAEC. I don't have the original for now. I don't want to be disqualified
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 10:29pm On May 09, 2016
Has anyone printed his parental consent form and the one for local government?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 10:30pm On May 09, 2016
Mehn, i don't kn0w what to say ßut in everything Thanks ße t0 God Almighty, He knows the end From the ßegining.
Congrats t0 the Survivals.
Andex, Maryjane1997, rawswag and others, a Day shall come even I will rejoice, i know what it means to lose a year but ße not discouraged it shall come to Þass.
The Lord is y0ur Strengths.

Xslaze3xd d0 gimme a call.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 10:37pm On May 09, 2016
Where's Kodext?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by emmanul124(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=Lawmosh post=45447268] Original Certificate[/quote ] pls sir when will nda 2016 result will be out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by cheerokee(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2016
One or 2 representatives from each state of the federation including the FCT will be allowed to screen and authenticate the indigeneship status of all candidates from their states on the first day of screening only. Such representatives must come along with a letter of introduction signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG). Details of the modalities for the indigeneship screening will be communicated to the Office of the SSG of the respective States as well as the FCT.

Please I'd need someone to put me through this paragraph, do they mean we should go to the SSG and get a letter of introduction? Or we need just the indigene certificate??

Abeg make person reply
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:28am On May 10, 2016
NACHIEVER:
Mehn, i don't kn0w what to say ßut in everything Thanks ße t0 God Almighty, He knows the end From the ßegining.
Congrats t0 the Survivals.
Andex, Maryjane1997, rawswag and others, a Day shall come even I will rejoice, i know what it means to lose a year but ße not discouraged it shall come to Þass.
The Lord is y0ur Strengths.

Xslaze3xd d0 gimme a call.,
thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:30am On May 10, 2016
MadeOfBlaq:
yess bro..BTW not all military officer would pass through NDA but nothing beats being a REGULAR..
. I swear
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:31am On May 10, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Wow thanks bro.... can I av ur digits, will like u to put me tru some things
, o8o32120876 whstsapp me my phone is not always on
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by lawalkabiru: 4:43am On May 10, 2016
To me it was like a joke I never knew I was going to make it. My phone fall for my hand when I hear say the list don drop,then before I could check my uncle just sent me a screen short of the list with my name 42 from my state can't wait for the AFSB but he has also assured me success long live lieut.col ADAMS UMAR.you can contact him for help he is open hearted, feel free to tell him what your problem is.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blm12: 6:18am On May 10, 2016
No one is answering me. Please "Xslaze3xd" or any experienced cadet in the forum say something about my case.. Can i face the AFSB with only my WAEC statement of result? The original is not yet reacheable. Thanks and God bless as you help.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by obaayo2: 6:32am On May 10, 2016
Blm12:
No one is answering me. Please "Xslaze3xd" or any experienced cadet in the forum say something about my case.. Can i face the AFSB with only my WAEC statement of result? The original is not yet reacheable. Thanks and God bless as you help.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 6:59am On May 10, 2016
lawalkabiru:
To me it was like a joke I never knew I was going to make it. My phone fall for my hand when I hear say the list don drop,then before I could check my uncle just sent me a screen short of the list with my name 42 from my state can't wait for the AFSB but he has also assured me success long live lieut.col ADAMS UMAR.you can contact him for help he is open hearted, feel free to tell him what your problem is.
how can I contact him I'm having big issues with my primary certificate
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 7:13am On May 10, 2016
izic911:
DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE HE IS A SCAMMER!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ALLL THE LIES HE'S POSTING FALL FOR HIS LIES AT YOUR OWN PERILE!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2016
Blm12:
You can use it, if the original is not available, but you must bring it when you get admitted.
I'm back guys, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, I now understand what's happening, I pray for the success of You ALL.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by greatbrian(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2016
cheerokee:

One or 2 representatives from each state of the federation including the FCT will be allowed to screen and authenticate the indigeneship status of all candidates from their states on the first day of screening only. Such representatives must come along with a letter of introduction signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG). Details of the modalities for the indigeneship screening will be communicated to the Office of the SSG of the respective States as well as the FCT.

Please I'd need someone to put me through this paragraph, do they mean we should go to the SSG and get a letter of introduction? Or we need just the indigene certificate??

Abeg make person reply

Yes man dz it. HV done mine go to the office of the governor. U will get one and the ssg will sign it. With the letter headed paper of the state. Cheers. Please who is in batch 1
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by greatbrian(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2016
Blm12:

Yes man. As long as its the waec body that is yet to release ur original. Its allowed. But if otherwise. U will be disqualified.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by greatbrian(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2016
izic911:

Beware of scam. Man share ur problem we might help u here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by greatbrian(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2016
Who z going for batch 1. Am good to go. 68 will definitely be a testimony
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blm12: 7:40am On May 10, 2016
Thanks Xslaze3xd. You've saved a soul. So my statement of result is alright for AFSB. Thank God o. Can i call you? Or this is my number 08167251153
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by greatbrian(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2016
For those whose name were shortlisted. Don't feel too relaxed. Dz just welcome to reality. Aanother phase which might be an eye opener to many. A lot of u will cry during eviction. And some of u that won't be evicted might not see ur name in the final list? So either way. Pray. The exam z nothing compared to d board. Its an eye opener. And u need all the courage u can get to scale thru medicals. Cheers. See u in d academy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by greatbrian(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2016
Blm12:
Thanks Xslaze3xd. You've saved a soul. So my statement of result is alright for AFSB. Thank God o. Can i call you? Or this is my number 08167251153
Am not Xslaze3xd. He z d op.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2016
Blm12:
my number is in my signature, my fone is currently switched off and I don't whatsapp. You can call at 9am
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Icekyng: 7:48am On May 10, 2016
Nissmo:
Go get yo original.... what they are concerned about its yo DOB on the original cert
what abt if the date on my testimonials dsnt tally with my original waec cert....can i go to a court to swear an affidavit for d age on my original waec cert ?... will be grateful for a response.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by samuelsamizy: 9:34am On May 10, 2016
hmmmmm I how come the result came out so early .if u were selected its God and not by intelligence, Intel days back was like before the exam ,name were already selected , there is God .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.