Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (718784 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
wickedth!
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by YhungPablo(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Hey guys. Is the Exam Cbt or Ppt
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2017
Candidates......manage and pass the entrance exams; as easy as it is, it holds 50% of ur chances of getting into my father's academy.

Meanwhile, we're on break now, so if u have any meaningful question (that has no been answered before), don't hesitate to ask.

I wish y'all the best of luck......I'll be waiting for you come September, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by amabbyboo: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
are female aspirants required to cut their hair during or b4 going for screening
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
ekoson95:
Candidates......manage and pass the entrance exams; as easy as it is, it holds 50% of ur chances of getting into my father's academy.

Meanwhile, we're on break now, so if u have any meaningful question (that has no been answered before), don't hesitate to ask.

I wish y'all the best of luck......I'll be waiting for you come September, 2017.
greetings brother. Some one(an exboy NMS zaria) said they nda do negative marking(that is to say any failed question in entrance exams will be minused from the one you passed). Is it true?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
tobhykillz:
L0L IF YOU THINK S0

What do you think
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
ekoson95:

Welcome home brother...
I have no more questions.... Your wisdom, knowledge and paths shall I, your boy, follow.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
ekoson95:

welcome sir

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
captainbangz:
greetings brother. Some one(an exboy NMS zaria) said they nda do negative marking(that is to say any failed question in entrance exams will be minused from the one you passed). Is it true?

Man, NDA's marking scheme is only known to those that are incharge. I don't know if ur friend's assertion is true or not.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Bobbydazzler01: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please is the Examination card and the acknowledgement form the same thing??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by vincenteger: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Plz our exams card ND acknowledgement slip z it coloured
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
ekoson95:

Man, NDA's marking scheme is only known to those that are incharge. I don't know if ur friend's assertion is true or not.
please don't get pissed off. One more question; do you suggest i try to answer all questions?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
vincenteger:
Plz our exams card ND acknowledgement slip z it coloured
yes it should be coloured to avoid problems with the invigilators/supervisors of which you and i know aren't civilians. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
captainbangz:
yes it should be coloured to avoid problems with the invigilators/supervisors of which you and i know aren't civilians. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
My exam card is in black and white. Is there a problem?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
ekoson95:

Sir, my exam card was printed in black and white. Is there a problem?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
My exam card is in black and white. Is there a problem?
go and reprint if you can. using a colour printer( because of your passport) to avoid stories that touch the heart. Just my opinion.
I am a boy; not man enough to be addressed as SIR. PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2017
tobhykillz:
@ worldgreatest1 pls kindly drop ur email sir!
worldgreatestone@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2017
captainbangz:
I don't think that ur friend assertion is authentic. answer everything answerable.don't go give others chance over u cos of this o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
I don't think that ur friend assertion is authentic. answer everything answerable.don't go give others chance over u cos of this o
ok. Thanks alot.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2017
ekoson95:

my boy don finally become my prep winger haha
bro after you na you welcome back man

how my father's academy na (to be )
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2017
captainbangz:
please don't get pissed off. One more question; do you suggest i try to answer all questions?

Oh boy, help urself and answer all questions from the four subjects u're to write.

FearlessDapsin:
Sir, my exam card was printed in black and white. Is there a problem?

The status quo is to come along with the original copy which is deemed to be the coloured one; so go with d coloured one if u can; but if u can't get it printed in colours, allow it like that. They won't penalize u...as u only need d exam card to gain entry into d exam hall, so no need to fret.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2017
BadBullet:
my boy don finally become my prep winger haha bro after you na you welcome back man
how my father's academy na (to be )
Nagode brother. Academy is cool and calm.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NLProblemChild(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
ekoson95:

Nagode brother. Academy is cool and calm.
pls, whats inrtro night all about?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=ekoson95 post=55529384]

Oh boy, help urself and answer all questions from the four subjects u're to write. Ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
NLProblemChild:
pls, whats inrtro night all about?

Lol......come in and find out for urself.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NLProblemChild(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
ekoson95:

Lol......come in and find out for urself.
ah..?? I heard somfin happened to some cadets last yrs based on d intro.. So am bothered...coz of the odds...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ah..?? I heard somfin happened to some cadets last yrs based on d intro.. So am bothered...coz of the odds...

You cannot come to my father's academy if u're bothered about d odds of negativity. It's either u zero ur mind and prepare for the worst or you don't come at all.

By d way, we don't make our decisions on 'somfins' we hear from outside.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NLProblemChild(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
ekoson95:

You cannot come to my father's academy if u're bothered about d odds of negativity. It's either u zero ur mind and prepare for the worst or you don't come at all.

By d way, we don't make our decisions on 'somfins' we hear from outside.
okay pls.. Is ndaee ppt or cbt. The ones who tink they happens to be charge of dz grp ar ignorin the ques
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
NLProblemChild:
okay pls.. Is ndaee ppt or cbt. The ones who tink they happens to be charge of dz grp ar ignorin the ques
guy na ppt
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
EKOJA CHRIS ANTHONY!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.