Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (726456 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 5:07am On May 14, 2017
House, i am troubled and confused.

The jamb exam number after registering was the one with the XX format in between. So, i used it alongside my jamb registration number for the NDA application and entrance exams. But after reprinting my JAMB exam slip, they(jamb) changed my exam number which formerly contained XX in the middle to something totally different. Please help me, I am confused.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Thisboysef(m): 5:51am On May 14, 2017
Godwils3:
bro the questions were picked randomly especially in maths,from logs,indices,mean median mode,sets, probability and few others....ENGLISH is just a passage given to us to read and answer d questions that follows...while abt 10 questions came out from IN DEPENDENCE
as dat book take big reach na only 10 questions commot, mtcheew the thunger wey go fire this jamb pple baa! e still dey gym
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2017
captainbangz:
House, i am troubled and confused.

The jamb exam number after registering was the one with the XX format in between. So, i used it alongside my jamb registration number for the NDA application and entrance exams. But after reprinting my JAMB exam slip, they(jamb) changed my exam number which formerly contained XX in the middle to something totally different. Please help me, I am confused.
let thou troubled mind be at ease

for thou knowest that jamb exam number was not used .

only thou reg.number.

for examples, I didn't not even input that nonsense. only used my reg.number

those military guys did told us at the exam center that NDA would nt be using exam number but reg number for this year.

mind u in future,never book on jamb exam number until the final reprinting cos it is not static .

captain free thou soul and let it not be troubled cos u have got no problem.
lozzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 8:13am On May 14, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

only thou reg.number.

those military guys did told us at the exam center that NDA would nt be using exam number but reg number for this year.

mind u in future,never book on jamb exam number until the final reprinting cos it is not static .

lozzzzzz
i wrote the jamb exam number which was supposed to be my nda exam number( the former one with the XX) at the back of postcard sized photograph, it is as well im my acknowledgement slip as 'jamb exam number'. So, i am thinking of taking my old jamb registration slip along, Incase i get an invite for AFSB screening exercise for backup and maybe explain to the board. I.e if they'll give me a listening ear. Or what do you think?
Tobhykillz
nnamdi1998
Godwils3
and the rest, help a brother!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

only thou reg.number.

lozzzzzz
bro the guy has the biggest type of problem,pls don't give him hope when really there is none.
NDA instruction was that we should use our jamb reg number which is complete not containing xx whatever.....
not using the jamb reg number during d nda exam will cause him auto-disqualification(no offence pls),thats how it is....
it will be as thou he never sat for d exams at all....
I WANDER WHY PEOPLE DONT OBEY SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS..expecially when it comes to nda.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2017
captainbangz:

i wrote the jamb exam number which was supposed to be my nda exam number( the former one with the XX) at the back of postcard sized photograph, it is as well im my acknowledgement slip as 'jamb exam number'. So, i am thinking of taking my old jamb registration slip along, Incase i get an invite for AFSB screening exercise for backup and maybe explain to the board. I.e if they'll give me a listening ear. Or what do you think?
Tobhykillz
nnamdi1998
Godwils3
am sorry brother u messed up badly,your chances of making it are very slim...there is difference between jamb reg numb.with jamb exam number...
NDA KNEW THAT PERFECTLY.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2017
Thisboysef:
as dat book take big reach na only 10 questions commot, mtcheew the thunger wey go fire this jamb pple baa! e still dey gym
no vex sir,no b only this year dem(jamb) go use d book.lolx
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Adejuwon4412(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2017
Sell your iTunes cards @ good rate $260 per /$ any form of iTunes card we buy $10 to $100 single cards above $100 are not accepted,,, WhatsApp 09069056926,,,,,,,,, sell you iTunes cards amazon card with receipt with instant payment,,$20,000 cards needed daily sell yours asap

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Adejuwon4412(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2017
Trusted
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2017
captainbangz:

Tobhykillz
nnamdi1998
Godwils3
pls excuse here.u mean u used ur exam number as ur reg number? that is u didn't put ur reg number kpukpuru?

if so am sorry there is a problem.

u know it is only through ur reg number that NDA would know those who meet cutoffs which they will use to shortlist those who would face afsb .it's also because of jamb results that they have not released their list
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:54am On May 14, 2017
Godwils3:
am sorry brother u messed up badly,your chances of making it are very slim...there is difference between jamb reg numb.with jamb exam number...
NDA KNEW THAT PERFECTLY.
Hmmm.I don't know what to say! Let's be optimistic,nda might check his reg no from his account but i doubt sha.......
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:54am On May 14, 2017
captainbangz:

Tobhykillz
nnamdi1998
Godwils3
Guy start praying
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 9:08am On May 14, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
pls excuse here.u mean u used ur exam number as ur reg number? that is u didn't put ur reg number kpukpuru?
No! What i meant was that, i have reg number 76063440EG and jamb exam number number; C136XX005.
And i inputed both during the nda application and my examination card's examination details are as follows.
NDA EXAM CENTRE:
JAMB REG. NO:76063440EG
JAMB EXAM NUMBER: C136XX005
although some peoples jamb exam number and jamb reg. Number were the same.
So, i used the one with XX for my photograph. But inputed the one that ended with EG on my answer booklet.

if so am sorry there is a problem.

u know it is only through ur reg number that NDA would know those who meet cutoffs which they will use to shortlist those who would face afsb .it's also because of jamb results that they have not released their list
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 9:14am On May 14, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
No! What i meant was that, i have reg number 76063440EG and jamb exam number number; C136XX005.
And i inputed both during the nda application and my examination card's examination details are as follows.
NDA EXAM CENTRE:
So, i used the one with XX for my photograph. But inputed the one that ended with EG on my answer booklet.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2017
captainbangz:

NDA EXAM CENTRE:

u don't have problem sir.free ur mind since u did input ur reg number

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2017
captainbangz:

NDA EXAM CENTRE:

then you have little hope sir,and what number did u use while filling d nda exam attendant list?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:42am On May 14, 2017
captainbangz:

NDA EXAM CENTRE:

No no no. You shouldn't have written the one with XX(your exam number) on your photocard, we were instructed to write our UTME registration number. Besides, you ought to have known this cos the UTME exam number is uncertain. That thing is not even your exam number cos it may change after reprinting. The real exam number comes after registration closes that was why NDA(on their website) said you need not input the exam number when filling this year's form only reg number was required.
Just pray they look into your profile and rectify the mistake, there's nothing impossible for God to to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Hmmm.I don't know what to say! Let's be optimistic,nda might check his reg no from his account but i doubt sha.......
Angels of GOD must be involved in this matter sharp sharp
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 10:14am On May 14, 2017
Godwils3:
then you have little hope sir,and what number did u use while filling d nda exam attendant list?
reg. No. Sir!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Thisboysef(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2017
Shhhhhh reduce ur noise abeg. Guys dey crash.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2017
captainbangz:
reg. No. Sir!
Very good then..you are 75% cleared bro.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 14, 2017
Godwils3:
Angels of GOD must be involved in this matter sharp sharp
cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by abracadabradydx: 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
loved21:
Oga calm down na.. UTME just started today!

kkk..tnks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2017
worst utme ever!!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 1:30pm On May 15, 2017
captainbangz:

Tobhykillz
nnamdi1998
Godwils3
NDA WAS REQUESTING FOR OUR JAMB REG NUMBER NOT JAMB EXAM NUMBER
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 1:34pm On May 15, 2017
nnamdi1998:
worst utme ever!!!!
LOL
TRY SUICIDE BRO IT WILL EASE UR PAINS
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 15, 2017
nnamdi1998:
worst utme ever!!!!

So no be me only think so. I wan go crash for somewhere
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2017
done with my own jamb exam.the questions are relatively cheap.

don't rely on past questions cos u would see it there and even if u see one the way it will be twisted ehn!

don't read ur text books with the aim to cram rather read to understand. jamb questions are now twisted and technical.if u like cram the whole text book without understanding enter hall..if u get 5 questions from available 40 questions call me a liar

read ur books meticulously and don't allow over confidence to get the better part of u to avoid unnecessary mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Soljaboi44(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2017
We don slay the JAMB oh...
waiting for AFSB by God's grace grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 15, 2017
tobhykillz:
LOL

TRY SUICIDE BRO
IT WILL EASE UR PAINS
Guy if i do jamb 10 times i swear i go score above 240 ten times
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2017
nnamdi1998:
worst utme ever!!!!
what happen bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.