Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (720483 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by jaeybee98(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
We all know some UTME results are still being withheld by JAMB... I think that could be the cause of the delay in the release of the list.

This is coming through as my thorough thoughts though.
Maybe sr! I'm a victim myself, i wrote my utme on the 15th of May... Bt it keeps telling me "YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RESULT YET"
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Ashnoor(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello fellow aspirants im Ashnoor, nd i'v been following this thread fgor a while i just decided to join today. Every body here is tryng but i want call on our attentions all pls & pls respct each other because we dont where we will end up in this life thanks. By the way about the LIST wat i heard is dat list had been compiled and abt to be released cuz a fellow aspirant have checked his name though through the authority so expect it any time dudes wish every body here and out success in every endeavor.

#ASHNOOR
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
I swear if this list doesn't come out today been Monday then until Friday.....
But one thing am sure of is that it won't exceed that weekend.....

As for Arcike..... Pls accept my apology if we misunderstood each others opinion and ideas....

Guys in d house, guess what am doing while you guys await d list.....

E get one kulikuli joint for my side..... Kunu joint follow deh too..... I deh visit there every evening and morning......
This two combination deh help person build confidence to even slap NDA commandant without any doubt...... Walllahi.... You really need to try this Brothers.....

Lolxxx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by saintbillion(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't knw why people keeps on making useless noise in this group. But very soon must of them won't have the strenght to type here again. It happened last year when the list came out. Nw its time 4 u to think and pray and not to insult.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Godwils3:
I swear if this list doesn't come out today been Monday then until Friday.....
But one thing am sure of is that it won't exceed that weekend.....

As for Arcike..... Pls accept my apology if we misunderstood each others opinion and ideas....

Guys in d house, guess what am doing while you guys await d list.....

E get one kulikuli joint for my side..... Kunu joint follow deh too..... I deh visit there every evening and morning......
This two combination deh help person build confidence to even slap NDA commandant without any doubt...... Walllahi.... You really need to try this Brothers.....

Lolxxx

Kai, Baba dats just the standard,pls make una pass me ur address make a dey waka come,make I kon av share 4 dat kulikuli nd kunu
Lol
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Sensiblewizard(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked shocked kuli kuli and kunu?? This one all of you are going to joint, you better watch your weight o.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Thisboysef(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
DonBobes:

U are talking to a low life who is worst dan a civilian. He is a scam
but the guy go dull 4 school o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by holywahala19(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
bro!!!

ur third paragraph is so so uncalled for.

pls u and fawaz22 should stop these squabbles.
we should unite the more.
this is not good for future officers.
unity will make us excel especially in this trying time.

we demand that u both apologize to this forum for this unruly and uncivilized attitudes u guys put up here

bro u among some few individuals I respect dearly here.
I'm not aspiring for NDA or to be a military personnel.
is my friend that is aspiring.
I hate it when Nigeria military try to intimidate civilians that they are supposed to protect.

I'm already battling it out with that fool somewhere on nairaland.
he wants to be military but lacks discipline!!!
I wonder what he would see himself when he starts handling instruments of "insurrections" in future
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sensiblewizard:
shocked shocked kuli kuli and kunu?? This one all of you are going to joint, you better watch your weight o.
abi wetin man go do,this 1 wey NDA wan give us low moral nd HBP
so we go girate nd high our moral with kulikuli nd kunu,,Lol
God'swill u rugged,
sight u Sensiblewizard
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by KorabanMkz: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abi make I dey use sleeping pills make I dey sleep so with that I won't be able to think about the list...lol...but it's possible I dream about it..chisos!!! If I start drinking kuku everytime e go affect my system...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by KorabanMkz: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Make I ginger you small....#if you have pictures like these you can send too...#Gentlemen how is the morale??

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
part of the standard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DonBobes(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thisboysef:
but the guy go dull 4 school o

Guy wey sabi lie like abduLIE.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chaiii nothing sweet me pass that shoe...... Wallahi I don't know for you oooo but for me I must wear that shoe legally by God's grace
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
yomzygallant:
abi wetin man go do,this 1 wey NDA wan give us low moral nd HBP so we go girate nd high our moral with kulikuli nd kunu,,Lol God'swill u rugged, sight u Sensiblewizard
You know say ruggedity no deh show for face na..... E deh blood already. And it takes one to identify the other...... I hail you Soldier.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sensiblewizard:
We no go watch d weight oooo.... Na look we go lookam,.....
How we wan watcham, na film??

Lolxxx..... Shaa na just kulikuli and kunu..... The weight go deh okay....

God go help our ministry ooi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Sensiblewizard(m): 3:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Rise and shine!!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 3:47am On Jun 13, 2017
jaeybee98:
Maybe sr! I'm a victim myself, i wrote my utme on the 15th of May... Bt it keeps telling me "YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RESULT YET"
Don't worry yourself! Academy will not release the list now! They're waiting for you guys.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 3:51am On Jun 13, 2017
KorabanMkz:
Make I ginger you small....#if you have pictures like these you can send too...#Gentlemen how is the morale??

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by emmyscotch: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Morning salute to you all..
Check out there outfit

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by emmyscotch: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2017
As future officers of the Nigerian arm forces we ve to conduct our selfs like gentleman
Check our my 300l student WO joined d academy.
Make GOD see him altru till he graduate.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by emmyscotch: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2017
>>>>|©π€©π out

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2017
see pics!!!! my head don blow!!! more of this biko!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by matthhew: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
see pics!!!! my head don blow!!! more of this biko!!!
mkin sense
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Thisboysef(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Mistake

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thisboysef:
Mah Guy
pls remove this picture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Papacypaul(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
How u na morale? i think Nda wants afsb to be after ramadan so dh cause the delay,bt hopefully dz weekend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by larionstar: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please, am already 21 this year by age.......does that means am above 21 years old as per AFSB?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Thisboysef(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
stalingraddd:
pls remove this picture
and wats ur business with mah pic?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Thisboysef(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
stalingraddd:
pls remove this picture
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tomsy2: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thisboysef:
It's appears that you are recent on the thread. This picture and some others like it almost got the parties involved expelled from the Academy a few years back. Please remove it for their sakes. Thanks.

NB to others. Please avoid posting pictures that will show the identities of the ones in the pictures. For security. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Thisboysef(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
tomsy2:

It's appears that you are recent on the thread. This picture and some others like it almost got the parties involved expelled from the Academy a few years back. Please remove it for their sakes. Thanks.
okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.