Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (722142 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kinglife(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
send me a mail via pappykingsley@yahoo.com boss
bro please ooo are you talking about the past question and answer?? I need that too oo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kinglife:
Guard up guys 7month to go.... And determine our fate as a cadet come september 2018 no time malonogere sit up and work hard no time.............each person drop ya prayer point here....because there is nothing God can not perform even if you don't qualify for admission he can make you get it so let start praying on here that all the active and serious aspirant on this forum will gain admission for the 70rc come 2018 the way God did for us In 2017
Prayer point
1 father in the name of jesus any spirit of laziness and un seriousness that will not make any member study hard for the ndaee we declear that spirit judge by the blood of the lamb
2 father turn every member of this forum medical condition or any defect into a testimony in jesus name
3 father let favour and grace locate each one of us in the process of the ndaee exam and afsb in name of jesus
4 father never. Let failure befall any member of this forum in jesus name
5 father give us on merited breakthrough in our pursuit for this nda addmission in jesus name
6 father let the holy ghost go before all the aspirant of the 70rc and break all the gate of bras and iron that may stand before our way in jesus
Amen amen in precious name of jesus it is done
Oya every body start dropping your prayer point.. christian and muslim God hear us all
Amen our prayers are answered...Now all we av to do now is BELIEVE...#70rc cadets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kinglife:
bro please ooo are you talking about the past question and answer?? I need that too oo
no bro , na SSC matter oo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Danix7(m): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2017
pls cn sum1 explain d process of applying 2 NDA wit a B.sc. degree in d university nd stil under 21yrs, thnks very mch, u cn chat me up at 08137781526 am Daniel
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Danix7:
pls cn sum1 explain d process of applying 2 NDA wit a B.sc. degree in d university nd stil under 21yrs, thnks very mch, u cn chat me up at 08137781526 am Daniel
SSC)
THE SHORT SERVICE COURSE (SSC)
The qualifications for the SSC are as follows:
(a) Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
(b) Be a male or female between the age of 24 and 29 years.
(c) Possess at least a first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any recognised University or Polytechnic as the case may be.
(d) Measure at least 1.68m in height.
(e) Be medically and physically fit.
(f) Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess the NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
(g) Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, 21 hospital or local government council of birth or valid age declaration.
(h) Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(i) Must not have been convicted by any competent court of law.
(j) Be recommended by at least 2 recognisable referees who must attest to the applicant's character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanding officers.
Vacancies
The Short Service Course has an intake of 100 cadets annually. This may however be subject to review from time to time by the Army Headquarters. Vacancies are also reserved for cadets of sister African countries.
Assembling Date for Short Service Course
The Short Service Course assembles in July of every year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kinglife(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Doctorstrange hw is this na..
Bro what was you subject combination and course
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Kinglife:
Doctorstrange hw is this na..
Bro what was you subject combination and course

Course: History
Combo: Math
English
Government
Economics

Although I didn't do Maths in the EE
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by alexie4real(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2017
So wat did u do in place of maths in d ee
DoctorStrange:

Course: History
Combo: Math
English
Government
Economics

Although I didn't do Maths in the EE
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
alexie4real:

History
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by alexie4real(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
So u mean someone can do eng,econs,history nd govt in d ee??(
DoctorStrange:

History
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please guyz I need to be cleared on this!
Can I go for History with this result combination?
English Mathematics Economic Government Commerce.
Because I wouldn't want to do any silly mistake this time around!
cc: DoctorStrange NNAMDII Demo4ril97 and co!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
it either History, Government or Civic Education. If you have any of these you are good to go.

Compulsory Credit:

English
History/Government/Civic Edu
And Mathematics

Relevant Or Applicable Credit:

Economics
Geography
Commerce
And French
Daeyou:

Can I go for History with
this result combination?

English
Mathematics
Economic
Government
Commerce.

cc:
DoctorStrange
NNAMDII
Demo4ril97 and co!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
demo4ril97:
it either History, Government or Civic Education. If you have any of these you are good to go.

Compulsory Credit:

English
History/Government/Civic Edu
And Mathematics

Relevant Or Applicable Credit:

Economics
Geography
Commerce
And French

Thanks Mahn!
Are you going for 70rc?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daeyou:
Thanks Mahn!
Are you going for 70rc?
if it God's willing although odds of applying is low, sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
demo4ril97:
if it God's willing although odds of applying is low, sir.
Alright Sir!
But you can still give a try! We never can tell!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
alexie4real:
So u mean someone can do eng,econs,history nd govt in d ee??(

Of course..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daeyou:

Can I go for History with
this result combination?

English
Mathematics
Economic
Government
Commerce.

cc:
DoctorStrange
NNAMDII
Demo4ril97 and co!

Bro that's the exact Combo I used.. You're good to go. I just remembered what happened when I faced Board grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
alexie4real:

History
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
DoctorStrange:

Bro that's the exact Combo I used.. You're good to go. I just remembered what happened when I faced Board grin
Thanks bro! But please when you were asked questions during the last stage of afsb[board],are the questions from History or Government?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daeyou:
Thanks bro! But please when you were asked questions during the last stage of afsb[board],are the questions from History or Government?

Government/Current affairs /History. History is just like Government, very little difference.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by luckyboy1314: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
DoctorStrange:

What happened when you faced board
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daeyou:
of course
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daeyou:
of course
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2017
DoctorStrange:

Government/Current affairs /History. History is just like Government, very little difference.
Thanks Mahn!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
As we celebrate our nation’s independence day, let’s remember our past leaders who lost their lives in the battle for the freedom we are enjoying today. Have a wonderful independence day.
Every citizen should have a sense of belonging wherever they found themselves. Let all our politicians rise to the great task of building social trust between the people and the nation. By so doing, we can have peace and stability in our country. Here’s wishing everyone a happy freedom day celebration.”
Freedom does not come so easily. We are indebted to our national heroes who made this country what it is today. As patriotic citizens, let’s put extra effort to perform our own civic rights and responsibilities. Our diversities should not be seen as a weakness but as our strength. It is only by working together that we can build a resilience nation.”

#OneNigeria!
#NoBiafra!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kinglife(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Any psychology candidate that face board here please can you enlighten us on the question asked
Happy independence day to all my fellow 70rc cadet
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dayvid2(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2017
Pls can som1 help me wit physic maths and chemistry compedium my email is achenejedavid44@gmail.com thanks ur help will b appreciated
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Ohcanada(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
alexie4real:
contact please

call me alexie4real 09059903229
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Morning here..pls guys with experience I need ur advice.
I wud be 19yrs by April 22 next year.. Can I still apply for AIRFORCE??...Though my selection wud be Army/airforce...I don't kinda lyk Navy.
Pls wat are advices??..Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Walinco:
Morning here..pls guys with experience I need ur advice.
I wud be 19yrs by April 22 next year.. Can I still apply for AIRFORCE??...Though my selection wud be Army/airforce...I don't kinda lyk Navy.
Pls wat are advices??..Thanks in advance
According to nda requirement, you most not be more than 18yrs by September 2018, so i don't think you would be fit for Airforce!

But bro I don't think you should be bordered about the arm of service because nda would give you any of the three service based on your ability and some characteristics found in you during afsb!

You might choose Army/Navy as your choice of service and latter be given Airforce especially if you're of the type with small stature!!

For example, the girl on ogun state final list[OG01] chose Airforce/Navy but was latter given army which no one expected because for some years army stopped the enlistment of females in the RC!

To make final list is what count.....
And why don't you like Navy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.