Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (714555 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by prospernaira: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks people for ur responses, just want to be show to avoid unnecessary disqualification, at afsb.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by prospernaira: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
was going to ask nda on twitter to confirm, but they re ain't active. I would have loved if I encountered a person who has experienced dis kinda of scenario, but I hope everything works together for my good
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
prospernaira:
was going to ask nda on twitter to confirm, but they re ain't active. I would have loved if I encountered a person who has experienced dis kinda of scenario, but I hope everything works together for my good
Yeah I don’t know why they are slow this year
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
prospernaira:
Thanks people for ur responses, just want to be show to avoid unnecessary disqualification, at afsb.
We are always here to help us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by aremz(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Notsonasty:

You welcome , have u registered ?

Yes I have
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2018
aremz:

Yes I have
Did u save the application or submit
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by aremz(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2018
Notsonasty:

Did u save the application or submit

I saved
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2018
You guys
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Jayskit: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Notsonasty:
You guys I have a question and I would really appreciate it if only those that are sure of the answer replied...here it goes
So I wanna join the military so I can be part of those fighting BHT to give the coming generation a safe place to live , and I want to join the Air Force..
So my question is , will I be opportune to fight BHT in the Air Force and a ground unit with the army personnel or not??... only sure people should answer please
It has been disturbing me since Army or Air Force
Bros I am not sure I just want to give you an input of my idea...
Do you know that there some terrain where foot soldiers cannot reach(Army) So I think the Airforce with their aircraft would fly over the terrain and let their officers down either through the parachute or by the rope... Hope you understand me...
PS: I am not sure just what I thought
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Jayskit: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Notsonasty:

We are always here to help us
Bro The FSLC is it the same thing as your primary school testimonial
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jayskit:

I don’t think so FLSC should be your waec result or testimonials... one of the two
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Jayskit:

FSLC (First School Leaving Certificate) or sometimes called PSLC (Primary School Leaving Certificate) is different from testimonial, FSLC shows and certifies you finished primary school. Testimonial on the other hand is to testify that you attended primary school, you can use testimonial if you don't have FSLC, but to avoid stories, Better get your FSLC.
cc: notsonasty
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Notsonasty:
You guys I have a question and I would really appreciate it if only those that are sure of the answer replied...here it goes
So I wanna join the military so I can be part of those fighting BHT to give the coming generation a safe place to live , and I want to join the Air Force..
So my question is , will I be opportune to fight BHT in the Air Force and a ground unit with the army personnel or not??... only sure people should answer please
It has been disturbing me since Army or Air Force

There are a lot of NAF personnel's down here in the war front, As ground units also especially NAF regiments and special forces working hand in hand with Soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Jayskit: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xslaze3xd:

FSLC (First School Leaving Certificate) or sometimes called PSLC (Primary School Leaving Certificate) is different from testimonial, FSLC shows and certifies you finished primary school. Testimonial on the other hand is to testify that you attended primary school, you can use testimonial if you don't have FSLC, but to avoid stories, Better get your FSLC.
Bro any idea where I can get the FSLC from cause i only have my testimonial
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xslaze3xd:

There are a lot of NAF personnel's down here in the war front, As ground units also especially NAF regiments and special forces working hand in hand with Soldiers.
Arty where u don go since all these while....thanks for the reply
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Jayskit:

Bro any idea where I can get the FSLC from cause i only have my testimonial
Go to your primary school but I just talk to emmycool and he said that FLSC is same as testimonials..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xslaze3xd:

Ohhhhhhhhh, I had no idea
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Notsonasty:
Arty where u don go since all these while....thanks for the reply
I'm been around bro.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Notsonasty:

Go to your primary school but I just talk to emmycool and he said that FLSC is same as testimonials..
Lemme make some clarification,
The Northern Primary system has just FSLC.... nothing like testimonial up north.....
Down south we have both FSLC and testimonial....
if you schooled in the North.... what they gave you is the Cert....
in the south.... na both FSLC and testimonial....
and the northern one is different from it southern counterpart....
I will post all the types asap......
cc: Jayskit
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Jayskit: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xslaze3xd:

Lemme make some clarification,
The Northern Primary system has just FSLC.... nothing like testimonial up north.....
Down south we have both FSLC and testimonial....
if you schooled in the North.... what they gave you is the Cert....
in the south.... na both FSLC and testimonial....
and the northern one is different from it southern counterpart....
I will post all the types asap......
cc: Jayskit
Alright Sir anticipating
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
This here, is the Primary Cert or FSLC of states in the North, the difference between each state in the north is the name of State.... Nothing else.....

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Here is the southern one,

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Now this is the testimonial accompanying the cert for southern one

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
You can see the difference now.....
Cc: notsonasty
Jayskit
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Xslaze3xd:
You can see the difference now.....
Cc: notsonasty
Jayskit
ohhhhhh, thank u sir ....i had no idea
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by opalk(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
That for some schools
in My Primary school, they stopped giving FSLC, they just give Testimonial and Attestation that you attend the school. 2011 sha
But in Afsb they accept testimonial, depends on your state screening officer sha
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Jayskit: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Xslaze3xd:
Here is the southern one,
Thanks Sir but any idea where one can get this from I only have my Testimonial
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Jayskit:
Thanks Sir but any idea where one can get this from I only have my Testimonial
it is in the possession of your primary school authority, Go and make a request for it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Jayskit: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xslaze3xd:

it is in the possession of your primary school authority, Go and make a request for it.
Thanks Sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Jayskit: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Guys the jamb form is out... the first major step to getting our dreams... Your Godfather won't be useful here

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by aremz(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Hello gentlemen, a particular issue has been disturbing me which I wish to share.
I read the requirements for this year's admission and I found out that the age limit for airforce has been changed to 17-19 years. The issue I have is that I'll be 19 years 10 months old by august 1st next year.

Do you guys think I'll be disqualified because of this because I am thinking of putting NAF as my first choice.
Your inputs would go a long way
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
aremz:
Hello gentlemen, a particular issue has been disturbing me which I wish to share.
I read the requirements for this year's admission and I found out that the age limit for airforce has been changed to 17-19 years. The issue I have is that I'll be 19 years 10 months old by august 1st next year.

Do you guys think I'll be disqualified because of this because I am thinking of putting NAF as my first choice.
Your inputs would go a long way
As far as u not more than 20 by the month of entry... Ko si problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.