Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (718405 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by HelperDeji(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2022
Are you sure ??

It’s can’t be next week
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 12:45pm On May 19, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Damn. I understand.

Sources say next week. You've seen your JAMB score?!
Yh I've seen it. Managed to pass..... by God's grace
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 12:47pm On May 19, 2022
HelperDeji:
Are you sure ??

It’s can’t be next week
Uploading of jamb scores to NDA portal officially ends 20th, which is tomorrow. So It's very "possible"
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2022
Mangekyo:

Yh I've seen it. Managed to pass..... by God's grace

Glad. I'm anxious and optimistic. I hope we get admitted this year.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Glad. I'm anxious and optimistic. I hope we get admitted this year.
Yh, we will by the grace of God.
BTW, what state are you from?
I've not really interacted with any aspirant from my state, apart from the day we sat for the NDAEE. I couldn't take their numbers, for some reasons
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2022
Mangekyo:

Yh, we will by the grace of God.
BTW, what state are you from?
I've not really interacted with any aspirant from my state, apart from the day we sat for the NDAEE. I couldn't take their numbers, for some reasons

Kogi. You?

I wrote maths in the NDAEE. I'm not sure if I did well but I'm optimistic on having a good grade in it.

You have any idea on the NDAEE cutoff mark?!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 7:58pm On May 19, 2022
High score in Jamb don't guarantee your name in the afsb but only gives you hope
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 8:55pm On May 19, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Kogi. You?

I wrote maths in the NDAEE. I'm not sure if I did well but I'm optimistic on having a good grade in it.

You have any idea on the NDAEE cutoff mark?!

Delta.

I wrote maths too. Alongside PHY, ENG & CHE.
I try to be optimistic but sometimes I just find myself being pessimistic.

I'm not really sure. NDA doesn't release anything about their exam. How it is marked or even the result. My guess is, if your name appeared for the AFSB, it means you passed. Also, I think just like Post UTME in regular universities, they combine it with jamb, so getting high mark is jamb should help also

Some still make it even when they don't pass. That is with the help of an influencia figure
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2022
Mangekyo:

Delta.

I'm not really sure. NDA doesn't release anything about their exam. How it is marked or even the result. My guess is, if your name appeared for the AFSB, it means you passed. Also, I think just like Post UTME in regular universities, they combine it with jamb, so getting high mark is jamb should help also

Some still make it even when they don't pass. That is with the help of an influencia figure

Yeah for real, the maths was tough tho. I wrote the same combination with yours.

I tried to score a good score. I think JAMB might have issues with their marking system cos I didn't expect to get what I was given.

Your right about the connection stuff. It's Nigeria, some candidates got helped at the exam centre too.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2022
Scoutvibe:
High score in Jamb don't guarantee your name in the afsb but only gives you hope

True. There was this guy in 69rc with 296 but was not shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 12:01am On May 20, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

True. There was this guy in 69rc with 296 but was not shortlisted.

A person asked me how he can enter NDA. I told him is only by praying to God and backing it up with hard work.
Admission into NDA is purely based on God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 12:02am On May 20, 2022
Mangekyo:

Delta.

Academy of wonders don't forget keep praying

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 1:59pm On May 20, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Yeah for real, the maths was tough tho. I wrote the same combination with yours.

I tried to score a good score. I think JAMB might have issues with their marking system cos I didn't expect to get what I was given.

Your right about the connection stuff. It's Nigeria, some candidates got helped at the exam centre too.

Math was Hella tough, not gonna lie. Our calculators were confiscated.

A man called answers for a girl close to me. I used the opportunity to answer the questions I couldn't solve myself
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2022
Mangekyo:

Math was Hella tough, not gonna lie. Our calculators were confiscated.

A man called answers for a girl close to me. I used the opportunity to answer the questions I couldn't solve myself

Wow. That stuff happened in my center too. They were helping some people. A guy told me that during 73rc this malpractice happened too but he didn't see any of those candidates at AFSB. Seems they were disqualified.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 4:54pm On May 20, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Wow. That stuff happened in my center too. They were helping some people. A guy told me that during 73rc this malpractice happened too but he didn't see any of those candidates at AFSB. Seems they were disqualified.
For real?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2022
Mangekyo:

For real?

That's what I was told. I hope so.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DUBISI(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2022
OK ;DOK
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
DUBISI:
OK ;DOK

??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DUBISI(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2022
My name is peter ndubisi i am an applicant for this year NDA 74rc, a social science student aspiring for political science and defence studies.nice to meet you guys.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 8:57am On May 25, 2022
Hello folks. What's the latest update?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 8:57am On May 25, 2022
DUBISI:
My name is peter ndubisi i am an applicant for this year NDA 74rc, a social science student aspiring for political science and defence studies.nice to meet you guys.
Nice to meet you too.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DUBISI(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2022
Mangekyo thanks! nice to meet you too bro,what is yor course of study?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 9:35am On May 25, 2022
DUBISI:
Mangekyo thanks! nice to meet you too bro,what is yor course of study?
Computer science cool
BTW what state are you from and is this your first time applying?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DUBISI(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2022
Mangekyo:
Hello folks. What's the latest update?
still awaiting the shortlist of candidate for afsb hopefully ending of this week.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DUBISI(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2022
Mangekyo:

Computer science cool
BTW what state are you from and is this your first time applying?
Enugu and yeah this is my first time applying bro, i hope all goes well for me.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 9:40am On May 25, 2022
DUBISI:
still awaiting the shortlist of candidate for afsb hopefully ending of this week.
We're all waiting. But I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared. When I went for AFSB, my state boasted the most aspirants in the exam center. Our line was so long that even some of the mitary personnel started asking if some people from other states weren't mistakenly joining ours. O boy we plenty embarassed
I heard it's just 50 people that would be invited per state
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 9:41am On May 25, 2022
DUBISI:
Enugu and yeah this is my first time applying bro, i hope all goes well for me.
Cool. This my second time. I registered last year but failed to beat the Jamb cut off mark, which I have this year
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DUBISI(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2022
Mangekyo:

Cool. This my second time. I registered last year but failed to beat the Jamb cut off mark, which I have this year
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DUBISI(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2022
Mangekyo:

I wanted to apply last year but i opt for admission in university befor trying my luck i gain admission last year into a federal university,so this year i will try nda i got 257 in jamb this year and am grateful to God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DUBISI(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2022
Mangekyo:

We're all waiting. But I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared. When I went for AFSB, my state boasted the most aspirants in the exam center. Our line was so long that even some of the mitary personnel started asking if some people from other states weren't mistakenly joining ours. O boy we plenty embarassed
I heard it's just 50 people that would be invited per state
My state was also many i was so surprise as well,true i heard about the 50 man list per state and it horrified me.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2022
DUBISI:
My state was also many i was so surprise as well,true i heard about the 50 man list per state and it horrified me.

Last year it was 60 per state. I heard a lot of people saying is gonna be 80 per state this year.

@Mangekyo while filling in your JAMB details what faculty was chosed?! Because I'm also doing computer science but while they filled in mine the placed faculty of science instead of military science because there was no Faculty of Military Science on the screen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.