Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (717348 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2023
Ogamysamo:
Hello Pls When Are We Expected To Upload Our Jamb Result?

We might not need to.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Ogamysamo: 9:23pm On May 09, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

We might not need to.
then how are they going to know who scored the but off mark and who did not?
and why am asking is because from previous RCs that wrote the exam before jamb they later upload their jamb result. i got to know this from this thread
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2023
Ogamysamo:
then how are they going to know who scored the but off mark and who did not?
and why am asking is because from previous RCs that wrote the exam before jamb they later upload their jamb result. i got to know this from this thread

Someone said that this year they won't. He claimed JAMB would submit the results to NDA and the academy would process it themselves and release the list this month end
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Ogamysamo: 9:39pm On May 09, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

Someone said that this year they won't. He claimed JAMB would submit the results to NDA and the academy would process it themselves and release the list this month end
ok! now i understand. we hope so
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dtraitor: 9:14pm On May 20, 2023
List is out Gentlemen, Congrats to those who made it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 10:03pm On May 20, 2023
I scored extremely high in my jamb (280) and I'm sure I did well in my EE, but I didn't make the list. It's well. Congratulations to my fellow Artymen who made the list
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2023
Thank God I made it to AFSB, praying for His grace to see me through
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2023
Kingofhoes:
I scored extremely high in my jamb (280) and I'm sure I did well in my EE, but I didn't make the list. It's well. Congratulations to my fellow Artymen who made the list
It is well bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Ogamysamo: 5:49am On May 21, 2023
Lifeisnotajungl:
Thank God I made it to AFSB, praying for His grace to see me through
congrats bro, i pray you'll be the next cadet from here.
me my bro said he didn't see my name so i don rest o, bor all thanks to God
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2023
Ogamysamo:
congrats bro, i pray you'll be the next cadet from here.
me my bro said he didn't see my name so i don rest o, bor all thanks to God
Amen boss, thanks for your words
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Effizzy130: 8:35pm On May 22, 2023
Abeg anybody that's shortlisted from Osun state, abeg let's plan the trip and move together
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

Bro did you make it?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Final list is out
Who made it from this thread
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Final list is out
Who made it from this thread
I made it bro. I applied last year with mogykyo abi wetin be his username again and I think you too applied last year. But medicals got me kicked out.

Now I am successful this year. What of you?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Onigawara:

Amen oo... By God's grace.
BTW, when are you guys writing entrance exam or it hasn't been scheduled?
This guy he is there now I applied with him last year but we never got to meet
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Viridis:

I made it bro. I applied last year with mogykyo abi wetin be his username again and I think you too applied last year. But medicals got me kicked out.

Congrats bro

Faced Board last year but I didn't make the list once again 🤕🤕..We go again harder, Stronger and apply more pressure it's just a matter of time
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Viridis:

Sent you a an email please reply 🥺
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Blackestjunior:

Sent you a an email please reply 🥺
jigyfy8@gmail.com mail me here I think I might have lost the email to this account
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Viridis:

This guy he is there now I applied with him last year but we never got to meet
Mangekyo was my acc before i lost access to it and had to create this one. Meamwhile, congrats to you and all who made it. My advice to you is... Pls tune your mind to suffering and guard up for prep wing which is usually your first 2 months in old site. You will witness hell and life will tire you. But we went through it so it should be smoke for you. Wouldve said you should pray to come to dalet battalion but GOD knows best
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:11am On Jul 24, 2023
Viridis:

Bro did you make it?

Negative, I didn't.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2023
Viridis:

jigyfy8@gmail.com mail me here I think I might have lost the email to this account

Done, please check your email
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2023
Onigawara:
Mangekyo was my acc before i lost access to it and had to create this one. Meamwhile, congrats to you and all who made it. My advice to you is... Pls tune your mind to suffering and guard up for prep wing which is usually your first 2 months in old site. You will witness hell and life will tire you. But we went through it so it should be smoke for you. Wouldve said you should pray to come to dalet battalion but GOD knows best
Thank you bro. I remember you well. It's just that we didn't meet at the AFSB. We will surely meet at the a academy.
I wonder how important battalions are I don't know anything about it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Uche699: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Okay
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Uche699: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

Negative, I didn't.
Hey
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Just a few days left untill our junior brothers will report to old site for prep wing. Nairaland helped me alot with informations before reporting for mine so ill gladly drop a few words of advice here.
1. Get as many white canvas as you can carry because youre gonna need them trust me. Dont be deceived by the 2 they wrote, get at least 5 suitable for running. Pls avoid those rubber ones too. They will spoil ur legs. Get a lot of white socks, white vests and blue shorts for your own good.
2. Pls help yourself and go with alot of money in cash. E get why. Also, the prep wingers will ask you to submit your money and atm card. Pls help yourself and dont. Dont be intimidated by men on camos. Tell them that you didnt come with any. In mess, they will count for you to eat your hot chaw. You will nearly dash if youve no money to support yourself.
3. Cut enough 5 now that youre home. On reporting, you wont see that 5 (sleep) to cut for more than 2hrs per day.
TBC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by aoneglobal123(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
[url]Get your latest NDA compendium on https://www.studyruby.com/nda-past-questions-pdf/[/url]

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Olakunle247(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Do we’ve 76rc candidates here? , I heard form will be coming out in October.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Febubeletse: 8:58pm On Feb 11
ekoson95:

I understand you tried Academy and it didn't work out for you. Well, the officer corp is not for everybody no matter how good you think you are...the Armed Forces can always do without the best.

You saying Nigeria doesn't deserve your blood is shallow and dumb. I hope you will be happy when you re-read your write-up in the next 40 years.

In the same year I got into the Academy, I was offered a Turkish Govt full scholarship as well as a MasterCard foundation scholarship at McGill University in Canada. But I opted for the academy and I am not regretting it.

You've discovered what works for you, congratulations but do not discourage others.

You have made your hundreds of thousands of businesses, assets etc...bravo. But for some people, passion and patriotism for their country comes first.

Goodluck selling ur services to the highest bidder since Nigeria doesn't deserve it.

Just remember, no matter where you are outside Nigeria....you will always be a second class citizen.

***THE NIGERIAN NATION:::The Nigerian Honor and Interest comes first, always and everytime***
Bye.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Anthonystark: 5:42pm On Feb 15
Academy of indelible memories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.