Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,727 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (729901 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kodext:

I ThoughT u r Team-Shady O.
U r begininq 2 talk more dan Expected
Sir, i need to relate with my artillery boys so they won't confuse my observations.
TARGET ACQUIRED
BACK TO OBSERVATION

TEAM-SHADY
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
NACHIEVER:

Chukwuka, in which Þart of Anamßra are you From?
Ozubulu, near Nnewi.
And you.?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kodext:

Lst yr wen i wrote 67Rc N.D.A.E.E it was sweet but sumhw.

Dey dnt take time to even glance through ur Jamb Result slip. Wat dey just need 2 check is Ur Score. Dey dnt av time to ask or verify if its printout or Original.
u should be bothered abt dat durinq AFSB section.

4 nw. U can Use Printout.
Sir.
Copy sir !!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by nanna170: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Plz hw is lyk when ur nda form is been submitted for a slot from ur state, tribe or whatever by the secretary to d Governor of d state and u meet all d requirements except jamb cut off mark is it still advisable to write der entrance exam plx i need reply thazk
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
nanna170:
Plz hw is lyk when ur nda form is been submitted for a slot from ur state, tribe or whatever by the secretary to d Governor of d state and u meet all d requirements except jamb cut off mark is it still advisable to write der entrance exam plx i need reply thazk

There's a high probability of being evicted during credentials screening, unless your backup is strong.

Just take the exams, there's no harm in trying, and you have nothing to lose by taking the NDAEE.

Cheers!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by nanna170: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Okay thanks i like dat INSPIRATION
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

Amin
Sir, I was the one who requested for your postcard snapshot, the one you uploaded earlier didn't upload properly, please upload it again.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
DANO1011:
Sir, I was the one who requested for your postcard snapshot, the one you uploaded earlier didn't upload properly, please upload it again.
I uploaded it again but it didn't work, maybe because I'm using a small phone to do it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Now it's time for cadets to resume, they are moaning on facebook...all of them are on low morale. They are all using slangs such as 'global warming' 'chikapa' and 'interior economy'.

Afraid don dey catch me sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
ChukaLucas:
Ozubulu, near Nnewi. And you.?
Alriqht, Fr0m Igbo-Ukwu, ßef0re Ekwul0bia.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
ekoson95:
Now it's time for cadets to resume, they are moaning on facebook...all of them are on low morale. They are all using slangs such as 'global warming' and 'interior economy'.

Afraid don dey catch me sef.
I saw them too, even madawaki, Mhen, YOU GUYS SHOULD PRAY FOR THE BEST BUT PREPARE FOR THE WORST, ACADEMY NOR BE SMOKE OOO, 68RÇ WILL SURELY SEE HELL
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Paulakosu(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
biliwayne:
naw going 4 my 3rd EE i pray dat we d regular candidate will bcome REGULAR CADET dis year by his GRACE.wit GOD all tins r possible.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
gentleman100:
Tell other I said........... Those who fail UTME should take heart, because some of those who passed have joined you. Tell those who were not shortlisted to cry no more, because some on the list will soon join you. Tell those who will be dropped after NDAEE not to weep, because just 13 are needed out of 50/state. Over 21,000 will be dropped to 18,000+, out of 18,000+ only 481 are need. So you see that it's gonna be funny. It's like a pyramid, the higher the smaller. Finally, tell those who will be admitted, not to let a taste of success makes them feel they've arrived, NDA sends cadets away, even at final year. BUT SINCERELY speaking, you CAN make it and become a General or its equivalent- if God permits- the military is beyond what you think it is or what you can envisage. If you think you have an idea of what you are about to get yourself into, I say NO, YOU DON'T! Be optimistic and guard up. It's gonna be sweet, funny and brutal. PEACE#.
You sound like my Friend, are y0u Mkbadeniyi by Moniker?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by gentleman100(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
NACHIEVER:

You sound like my Friend, are y0u Mkbadeniyi by Moniker?
wow! Yes I am. I can't pick calls for now. Text or quote here will do. How is your preparation? I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NDA.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oh God it is u that will see us through...
ARM OF OBSERVATION.
jacking tinz.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

I uploaded it again but it didn't work, maybe because I'm using a small phone to do it.
thanks Alright thanks for the help
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omoemijysus: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
hmm I think der is no need to congratulate those successful exam card printers,
but pls m having an argument with a dude over here, he is saying NDA cadets don't travel during holidays?

any are there bayelsans in d group?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kodext(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
omoemijysus:
hmm I think der is no need to congratulate those successful exam card printers,
but pls m having an argument with a dude over here, he is saying NDA cadets don't travel during holidays?

any are there bayelsans in d group?

Sir, I dnt knw u b4...nd to feel dat, d first question m seeinq u askin Is questions concerninq Enjoyment!

Maybe i should bliv u r made of steel.

Cadets Do go On Intra-Military Traininqs & Exposure Outside d country.

Lst yr Men of d 62Rc went To Usafa.

Yrs back many Went to Sandhurst Even nw Cadets still go to Westpoint.

But Not all cadets do.
They r selected (best)
To Represent d Academy.
Most of This Officer Cadets r Cadets of NAF & NN. The possiblility for NA to travel is 1%.

And As For u nd Ur Friend, Mine u friends r bound to experience Conflict or Controversy...But dnt drag it to dis Page.
EveryOne Has His/Her Problem 2 deal with.

IS THAT VERY CLEAR?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
gentleman100:
wow! Yes I am. I can't pick calls for now. Text or quote here will do. How is your preparation? I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NDA.
No no no no no, st0p sayin that. Whats the Þroblem ßoss? Is it the issue of age?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omoemijysus: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kodext:

Sir, I dnt knw u b4...nd to feel dat, d first question m seeinq u askin Is questions concerninq Enjoyment!

Maybe i should bliv u r made of steel.

Cadets Do go On Intra-Military Traininqs & Exposure Outside d country.

Lst yr Men of d 62Rc went To Usafa.

Yrs back many Went to Sandhurst Even nw Cadets still go to Westpoint.

But Not all cadets do.
They r selected (best)
To Represent d Academy.
Most of This Officer Cadets r Cadets of NAF & NN. The possiblility for NA to travel is 1%.

And As For u nd Ur Friend, Mine u friends r bound to experience Conflict or Controversy...But dnt drag it to dis Page.
EveryOne Has His/Her Problem 2 deal with.

IS THAT VERY CLEAR?
sir u sound like the thread is not for everyone,,
well I have been following d thread, thankful for what u r doing,,
and am made of black,,not steel,,
live free,,,boss
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by templesavier: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Morning Everybody in the ouz
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kodext(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
omoemijysus:
sir u sound like the thread is not for everyone,, well I have been following d thread, thankful for what u r doing,, and am made of black,,not steel,, live free,,,boss

Dnt Misquote me.
Dnt Drag D Issue Concieved by u & ur frndz in2 d group...
By d Way, Is it bcuz Of Dat u wana Join d N.d.a?
To Travell? fah?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
ChukaLucas:
Ozubulu, near Nnewi. And you.?
my brodas @naciver and chuka nnewi sout pikin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by gentleman100(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
NACHIEVER:

No no no no no, st0p sayin that. Whats the Þroblem ßoss? Is it the issue of age?
yes... And some other things.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by manuelrukky(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
asked around abou d postcard photo, found a photographer who does it 4 #300
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omoemijysus: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kodext:

Dnt Misquote me.
To Travell? fah?
.. am joining nda because of the love of camo, n maybe because of the scholarship,,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
gentleman100:
yes... And some other things.
Thats n0t an issue, Just share those thinqs with me, You know, Problem Shared is half Solved & n0thin is Impossible.
I l0ve you, i need y0u at Aca by His grace. Contact me via Email.
Thanks ßoss.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
maryjane1997:
my brodas @nachiever and chuka nnewi sout pikin
Nne, where in Anambra are y0u Fr0m?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ZANGA95(m): 2:34am On Apr 02, 2016
omoemijysus:
am joining nda because of the love of camo, n maybe because of the scholarship,,
My frnd, joining the military for FAME or POWER is a very BAD MINDSET. it shud be 4 one goal which is to PROTECT THY FATHER'S LAND 4RM ANY ENEMY WHETHER FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC. Pple lyke u will be the first to run 2 dier village for hiding wen deployed 4 REAL COMBAT.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nissmo(m): 5:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Kodext:

Dnt Misquote me.

To Travell? fah?
which one be una own sef person no fit ask simple question?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kodext(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Nissmo:
which one be una own sef person no fit ask simple question?

Keep Quiet nd be Self-Conscious..
DNT SAY SUMTIN DAT CAN DESTROY U.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kodext(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2016
ZANGA95:
My frnd, joining the military for FAME or POWER is a very BAD MINDSET. it shud be 4 one goal which is to PROTECT THY FATHER'S LAND 4RM ANY ENEMY WHETHER FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC. Pple lyke u will be the first to run 2 dier village for hiding wen deployed 4 REAL COMBAT.
Lolz...Tell am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.