Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,098 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos) (2452 Views)

Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / Bad Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Way Being Washed By Erosion (Pics) / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos) by Mega005(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Lalastucal, ish oya do d nidful

Fp tinz
Re: Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos) by eaglechild: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2015
This road has been in a deplorable condition since Obasanjo's era and he completely neglected it.

An unfulfilled contract was awarded by Yaradua and then reawarded during Jonathan's tenure.

If not for the action of the state governments (Enugu and Anambra ) in refurbishment of the old road and the Onitsha axis motorists would have been in a terrible situation.

That road is a very busy highway and should be treated as urgent. I wonder what the SE senators are doing about it.
Re: Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Mega005:
GeJ don finish this people with super project that cld be found only on paper.. 2nd niger bridge completed huh!

GEJ the greatest scammer of d SS and SE since 1800bc
lol
Re: Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos) by MabraO: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2015
How come barcanista mumugidi nd co never comment on this thread, abi this thread is invincible?
I hope is not this road that links Asaba Onitsha nd Enugu sha?
Re: Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
U see , when the south-east people complain of marginallization by the FG, it will seem as if they are just making up stories to attract pity or something, but this is the truth.

Just like this very road, no other project was attracted to south-east, this very road is one of the busiest roads in the south east because it links, some northern parts of the nation to the east and south and even the west. This very road linked Asaba, owerri,enugu, and so many other north central states with axis from enugu.

Anambra state govt took the bull by the horns and constructed from Niger bridge upto umunya (odumodu junction) because it Is the most sophisticated parts of the commercial city of Anambra + its residential areas,

Also, the state govt took it upon itself to revamp from amawbia to amansea(between awka, the capital city) because that road is also very important to the development and infrastructures, both businesses and residential areas, + it will help boast the IGR for the state.

All these dey did,hoping to get a refund from FG, but none came.

And later, people will come to compare south-east to other parts of the country,

I only pray, PMB will right the wrongs of FG in the past.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yeske2:
That road has been always like that for the past 5-6 years but if you complain here, my peeps will call me something else.
Try using old road when plying Onitsha-Enugu as that express road is up to no good.
So much from clueless Joe.

That was exactly what Rev father Mabaka was lamenting about PDP lead govt and state of affairs of the Ibos.
People called for his head. I remembered that he pointed this road.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Traitor! He Should Get The Death Penalty!!! / EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.