Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

(MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) (968 Views)

Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) / See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by kingstylo01(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
My people, just now as i was going through the frontpage of nairaland, i heard a shout in my yard! Guess what?

Its that long man, Mr. S!
I was scared and rushed outside to my compound, only to see a snake killed by my neighbour!
What saved her is that she had a torchlight with her, if not eh (just imagine a black snake in a black night!) shocked

after much shouting and screaming, she carry block knack the snake, the snake wound, the she go carry cutlass, cut am to pieces. As am typing, the head still dey vibrate.

Bottom line: Don't form oga boss without torchlight in the night especially when nepa no bring light! Mr. S might be somewhere waiting for you!

For the benefit of pishur or addonblivit group, i quickly logout of nairaland and took some pics.
(if you no see the snake, no be ma fault)
donholy28:
Op if u see snake kill am..no mind this people saying say no to snake/animal brutality... dem from snake kingdom
na so bro. Buh ah dey fear snake o! I never use ma hand kill one before grin

Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by Oladimejjy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good advice....sorry op na inside forest you dey live
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by vizkiz: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
cool story, but there should be a picture to prove you didn't make up this story
*modified*

I don't take touchlights out at night cuz I have the eyes of a wolf wink
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by SUGARBEE(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Awaiting the pictures.. wink
But seriously, prevention is better than cure
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by phayvoursky(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
OBARA JESUS
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by spill(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Seems like this is the season for snake harvesting...

constant snake killing news
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by kingstylo01(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:
cool story, but there should be a picture to prove you didn't make up this story
picture added, not made up story, live!
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by nerodenero: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
With this rate of killing, snakes will go extinct before the year runs out in 9ja undecided undecided undecided.
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by agohmamuda(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
tnks BUT i stay in G.R.A i dont think snakes knw there.
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by kingstylo01(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
nerodenero:
With this rate of killing, snakes will go extinct before the year runs out in 9ja undecided undecided undecided.
If they'll go on extinct this night, i'll be glad.

#team_hate_snakes
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by donholy28(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:
open ya eyes and see d pix
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by donholy28(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Op if u see snake kill am..no mind this people saying say no to snake/animal brutality... dem from snake kingdom
Re: (MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) by Adesiji77: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Eyaa

(1) (Reply)

Man With 'world's Longest Joystick' Says Women Are Afraid Of Dating Him / 14 Years After America Was Terrorized 9/11 / Heart Touching Photographs That Shocked The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.