Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> (1711 Views)

7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / Advertise Your Business To Millions Of Nigerians / How To Post To Hundreds Of Facebook Groups At Once With Pilot Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> by STALLONMABRO: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
this is the best facebook auto group poster software. and it will get you massive traffic. this is better than ninja blaster and it is worth $97 online.
features include:
1] auto join facebook groups according to chosen niche or category
2] auto post to all the facebook groups you have joined
3] auto post to facebook pages
4] auto post to all your friends timeline
5] auto create mass facebook pages at once
6] no scheduling during posting
7] can post to up to 1 million facebook groups and pages at once

tutorials and guides included in the package and i will be giving it out only to interested person @ #2000
cotact me @
+2348036727808
+2348138559663
www.facebook.com/stallonmabro
www.twitter.com/stallonmabro

Re: Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> by Jazzcelestin: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
If u love ur money. Pls do not patronize him. Scammer
Re: Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> by blazincruz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheap scammers... Wake up bro shocked
Re: Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> by Mediatekroms: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
scam
Re: Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> by Emman8(m): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2015
I have falling for this cheap scam before i wil advice yall not to patronize cuz this is another strategy to scam u
Re: Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> by Redxy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Xkkamm

(1) (Reply)

Newly Launched Website / How To Get 150$ Or More Online Within Just 2 To 3 Hours / Domain Name For Sale Droidgist.com, 18 Days Old Or U Can Buy D Full Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.