Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,840 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What A Great Thing Ronald Did - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What A Great Thing Ronald Did (446 Views)

Everton Sacks Manager, Ronald Koeman After Arsenal Defeat / Messi And Ronald: The Two World Best Player Could Miss Russia World Cup 2018 / Everton Boss Ronald Koeman Hits Back At Jose Mourinho Jibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Great Thing Ronald Did by redvektor(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
I found this story about Cristiano Ronaldo on a fifa forum - Definitely worth a read "I have to thank my old friend Albert Fantrau for my succes. We played together for the same team in the U-18 championship. When Sporting Lisbon's manager came to see us he said that:"Who score's more goals will come in our academy". "We won that match 3-0. I scored the first goal then Albert scored the second with a great header.But the third goal was impressive for all of us. Albert was 1 on 1 against the goalkeeper, he skilled the goalkeeper and i was running in front of him. All he has to do was to score but he passed to me and i scored the third goal , so i went to the Sporting Lisbon academy. After the match i met him and i said to him Why ? .. he said that "You are better than me" .. "Many journalists went to Albert's house and asked him if it was a true story. He said yes. He also said that his career as a player after the match ended and now is unemployed. "But how did you build this house so great, you have a car? You seem like a rich man. You also keep your family .. From where did this come from? 'Albert more proudly replied: "It is from Cristiano! "
Re: What A Great Thing Ronald Did by ladyF(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Awnnnn
Re: What A Great Thing Ronald Did by Jtmanager(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: What A Great Thing Ronald Did by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Redvektor guy don't ever call my line again. Go and repent and give your life to Jesus Christ. Don't need you to call me or anything thank God only use ur hand block me only u waka come only u waka go. So bye bye.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Have Made No Progress Under Van Gaal / Enyimba V Dolphins Preview / Kwara United Vs Sunshine Stars : Tomorrow 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.