Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday (17978 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by pus30: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
The map of Nigeria, the country of western Nigeria is not part of nigeria..

And the ooni of ile ife, is not a king, he is only a duke.. of a town. you people should go to school.

the illiterate level in media is so bad. obasanjo is not well educated. people just speak english in africa. even if they have never seen the 4 wall of a class room

Did you see anybody attend the ooni of ile ife bury, No.. because he was telling lies in the past.

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by fornaija(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Welcome! wink
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by chiedu7: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
pus30:
The map of Nigeria

Oga no vex but the South-East & South-South wan leave the North oh!

Una no see say GMB no give the South-East & South-South posts ?

Instead ein give South East Boko haram and South SOuth Nuclear Reactors

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Kelnnorom(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Jayzfield: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
NIGER-DELTA is not Biafran region.

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by FixAm(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jessydj10101010:
Biafra our father land
igbo pls let Biafra be laid to eternal rest those that could have actualize the dream are gone. Those making noise are just hungry rascals

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by kenoz(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by hansad: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Phunmibi:

Its a zoo and you are still living in it!
Òdè ... Biafra ko; Biafra ni

You chose to live in the zoo because of oil from the Nigerdelta. do you think everybody is like you who believes that without crude oil, no country can survive? Go to heeell with your small pickin blackmail against Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by tola9jaa: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
chiedu7:

And these guys called tociano009 & tola 9jaa

[size=13pt]
Una hate Igbo badly.

Make Igbo people dey 9ja, una no gree.

Make Igbo leave Nija, una no gree.[/size]

you mean fraudsters and drug dealer

3 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
tola9jaa:

you mean fraudsters and drug dealer
Please, pray for wisdom. We don't want this zoo, I bet you people can't survive a minute without our oil.

3 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wetin him wan come do
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by hansad: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
pus30:
The map of Nigeria, the country of western Nigeria is not part of nigeria..

And the ooni of ile ife, is not a king, he is only a duke.. of a town. you people should go to school.

the illiterate level in media is so bad. obasanjo is not well educated. people just speak english in africa. even if they have never seen the 4 wall of a class room

Did you see anybody attend the ooni of ile ife bury, No.. because he was telling lies in the past.

Nigeria has refused to be a nation. It has let down the 170 million people in it.

Getting smaller and more manageable countries from present Nigeria is the only answer to saving humanity in present Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Evaromantik(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Birds of the same specie synchronises.....what is he coming to do,nothing than to satisfy his wanderlust......i just observe,he is of your president's kind
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by chiedu7: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Phunmibi:

Its a zoo and you are still living in it!
Òdè ... Biafra ko; Biafra ni

2 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by ruffDiamond: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Please, click like if you believe in "Biafra" and share if you feel otherwise.
Biafra my fortress, Niger Delta my home.
He should come and give us Niger Delta , we don't want this Zoo anymore.

I love you Genea
"N" aminat508 "N" YourMain
u mean Biafra Typical of factory fitted daft tongue
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Evaromantik(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ooh my God i now hate Nigeria with passion.........my father told me what happened during the war and my hatred worsened....i will never wish Nigeria well again.....and i must tell my children what they have done to us......mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Mbilla(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
whizdame:
u Igbo stop claiming Niger delta because the oil production in the east is not up to that of ondo state alone
Go back to ur formal cocoa farming, u lazy agbaro and stop claiming oil from IJAW tribe in Ondo state. Ijaws are in Cross river, Akwa ibom, does not make IJAW people to be Efik and that IJAW people were included in Ondo state doesnt make them yorubas. Pls go back to ur cocoa farming,ghanaians and Ivories are doing well in cocoa business

3 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by chiedu7: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
tola9jaa:

you mean fraudsters and drug dealer?

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Evaromantik(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
FixAm:
igbo pls let Biafra be laid to eternal rest those that could have actualize the dream are gone. Those making noise are just hungry rascals
that trash above is your advice to Biafrans,right?........the spirit of Biafra lingers and is inextricable...our parents told us what happened and we can't let go of it....go to hell with your one niZOOria

2 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by sonnie10: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
FixAm:
So you think.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by HDee(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Looking for the ISIs leader?

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Evaromantik(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
billa:
Go back to ur formal cocoa farming, u lazy agbaro and stop claiming oil from IJAW tribe in Ondo state. Ijaws are in Cross river, Akwa ibom, does not make IJAW people to be Efik and that IJAW people were included in Ondo state doesnt make them yorubas. Pls go back to ur cocoa farming,ghanaians and Ivories are doing well in cocoa business
bro dnt mind that numpty.....the map of Biafra was neither drew by you nor me.it has been in existence before the creation of nigeria why the British.....he should go to google,type "old map of Africa" and see for himself

3 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by chiedu7: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
ruffDiamond:
u mean Biafra Typical of factory fitted daft tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by ruffDiamond: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mbilla:
lol....typical Yoruba propaganda. The oil in Ondo State is located in IJAW tribe which happened to be join with Yoruba tribe to form a state called Ondo State. There is no oil in Yoruba land even palm oil no dey for yoruba land.
yaba left str8! Another factory fitted demented slowpoke flatee on the way! cheesy
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Mznaett: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by yahmohy27: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Please, click like if you believe in "Biafra" and share if you feel otherwise.
Biafra my fortress, Niger Delta my home.
He should come and give us Niger Delta , we don't want this Zoo anymore.

I love you Genea
"N" aminat508 "N" YourMain
it seems as d guy jst woke ooo
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by obianuju95: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Belvine33:
Wish him safe journey, InshaAllah!
amen
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Phunmibi: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
chiedu7:

Òdè ni é o.
Do I look like a guy to you?
Dìndìnrìn akíndanidání!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Elobyte: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
In Biafra we believe.buhari is a pedophile nd a known terrorist

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Phunmibi: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
hansad:

You chose to live in the zoo because of oil from the Nigerdelta. do you think everybody is like you who believes that without crude oil, no country can survive? Go to heeell with your small pickin blackmail against Biafra.

Ogò! Ofenu ora! (Your stupidity deranges your buccal cavity) Biafra bastard!
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Phunmibi: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
chiedu7:

It seems your moma just got you a techno android phone with a free for all meme creator app!
Its past your bedtime boy! Go and sleep; or do you expect that I talk you into sleep? Oh! You want another tune of the lullaby?
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by MozB: 12:52am On Aug 20, 2015
I think he has been invited to be probed... He's merely honouring the invitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud / President Buhari Signs National Health Authority Bill Into Law / Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.