Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Life Is Too Short O - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life Is Too Short O (829 Views)

My Long Life Is Not A Gift But A Punishment From God, 128-year-old Woman Laments / Life Is So Short.... Beautiful Lady Posted This Last Week Now She's Gone / When Your Life Is Worth Nothing At The Federal Medical Center, Bida (FMCB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Too Short O by Toybreezy: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO ...

[url]toybreezyinfo..com[/url]
We need to be reminded that life's too short to spend everyday doing work you hate. Life's too short to hold grudges against people we love. Life's too short to hold on to relationships that won't work, Life’s too short not to see the wonders of the world. Life’s too short to not to live life to the fullest.
When we die, our money remains in the bank. Yet when we are alive, the money never seems enough to spend ..it doesn't cover our needs not to talk of the things we want. but in reality when we are gone there is a lot of money not spent. One business tycoon in China passed away, his widow, left with $1.9 billion in the bank, married his chauffeur. His chauffeur said "All the while, i thought i was working on my boss... it is only now, that i realize that my boss was all the time working for me!!! the cruel reality is: It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth. so we must strive to have a strong and healthy body; it really doesn't matter who is working for who. In a high end hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless! for an expensive car, 70% of the speed and gadget are needed, that luxurious mansion you own or crave for 70% of the space is usually not needed or occupied. so is our vast wardrobes of clothes . we must protect and make full use of our 30%. Even though death is inevitable, measures can be taken to prolong our stay on earth. some of the measures that can be taken are Go for medical check ups even when you are not ill, drink more water, staying away from drugs, laughing more and learning to let go if faced with graved problems, remaining humble. contentment and hope in the future ( you don't need to be rich to enjoy life) . Exercising the mind and body (for lazy/ inactive people) and resting of mind and body (workaholics).
All the wealth of the world is vanity compared to the final destination and above do good cause at the END OF THE DAY eternity matters.

www.toybreezyinfo..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Common Uterine Fibroids Symptoms You Need To Know / Tips On Entering The World Of Large Size Man Shoes Testamatol / Babies Cry At Night To Prevent Parents From Making New Babies - Study Reveals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.