Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Book Keeper/accountant Needed Immediately - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Book Keeper/accountant Needed Immediately (753 Views)

Book Keeper Needed In Lekki / Accountant And Book Keeper Vacancies / Part Time Book Keeper/accountant Needed In PHC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Keeper/accountant Needed Immediately by vyking(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2009
Our client based in IKoyi Lagos needs an Accountant with proper BOOK KEEPING experience. The ideal person should also be familiar with accounting packages like Excel, Sage, Peachtree, Sun Package etc. Applicants should have 2 or more years of experience in proper BOOK KEEPING.

Send your email stating the number of years you have practiced book keeping, plus the accounting packages you can use and attach your CV too to the mail.

Salary is between 60 and 80k.

Send your resumes to jobs@innovativesolutionsng.com using BKP as the subject. APPLICATION CLOSES 12pm Sunday 29th March 2009. PLEASE ONLY THOSE WITH PROPER BOOK KEEPING EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY.
Re: Book Keeper/accountant Needed Immediately by maxkendi: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2009
Thanks for this wonderful oppounity.pls, i will like to ask a question.Can someone on NYSC apply to this vacant position?
Re: Book Keeper/accountant Needed Immediately by maxkendi: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2009
Thanks for this wonderful oppoutunity.pls,
i will like to ask a question.Can someone on NYSC apply to this vacant position?
Re: Book Keeper/accountant Needed Immediately by vyking(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2009
@maxkendi,
The client wants applicants with 2 or 3 years experience and NOT presently on service.
Re: Book Keeper/accountant Needed Immediately by nosmas: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
hi vyking,
Thanks for that Job infomation but i must confess what happen to my eyes that i did see this opportunity before it closed. not withstanding , i just sent my CV to the address you provided.

(1) (Reply)

Do They Recruit? / Vacancy For Accounts Executive At Arms Discovery In Ikoyi / Bilateral Education Agreement 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.