Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Need An Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Advice (719 Views)

I Need An Advice On How To Start An Escrow Business. / Please I Need An Advice On An Error In Transaction / Need An Advice On A Biz To Start.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice by amjou: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
Greetings.
I have a brother who is based in Asia and does little importation business. Recently, CBN blocked every way of sending him money after selling little things he imports.
Now, I want to get master cards from some banks in my name and send to him via DHL, so he can be withdrawing from the account on daily bases to see if he can still sustain our business.
Could this decision have any effect in the future?
How much crime is it?
What are the dangers this can cause, please enlighten me.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours sincerely,
Fellow Hustler in jungle.
Re: I Need An Advice by Daveuy2011: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2015
amjou:
Hello Nairalanders,
Greetings.
I have a brother who is based in Asia and does little importation business. Recently, CBN blocked every way of sending him money after selling little things he imports.
Now, I want to get master cards from some banks in my name and send to him via DHL, so he can be withdrawing from the account on daily bases to see if he can still sustain our business.
Could this decision have any effect in the future?
How much crime is it?
What are the dangers this can cause, please enlighten me.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours sincerely,
Fellow Hustler in jungle.
Hello friend, your brother has no problem. He can buy as much as he wants provided he uses the card to buy and I am sure his business partners allow that. So he doesn't actually need to have a Dom account to operate and he gets a better rate than going to the Abokis. You are in the right track.
Re: I Need An Advice by Daveuy2011: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2015
Daveuy2011:
Hello friend, your brother has no problem. He can buy as much as he wants provided he uses the card to buy and I am sure his business partners allow that. So he doesn't actually need to have a Dom account to operate and he gets a better rate than going to the Abokis. You are in the right track.

Just incase he or you are looking for anot her means to invest, check me out on
https://www.nairaland.com/2523922/invest-phone-apps-make-guaranteed or mail me at Daveuny2011@gmail.Com

Let's chat. Skype div.net.Ltd
Re: I Need An Advice by Daveuy2011: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Daveuy2011:

Just incase he or you are looking for anot her means to invest, check me out on
https://www.nairaland.com/2523922/invest-phone-apps-make-guaranteed or mail me at Daveuny2011@gmail.Com

Let's chat. Skype div.net.Ltd

Final info, your brother can buy as much 10k usd worth of products using the naira mastercard. Cheers
Re: I Need An Advice by amjou: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks bro.
Re: I Need An Advice by amjou: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2015
All these viewers without dropping a word. you are doing me no good.
Re: I Need An Advice by Daveuy2011: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2015
amjou:
All these viewers without dropping a word.
you are doing me no good.
Nigerians for you. That's why Americans and Europeans are better than us. No offense to all, with due respect. We all need to change and be more open and accommodating. Cheers.

I reread my post and discovered I needed to say the Mastercard can be in Naira. POS purchases has unlimited purchase capability, but check with your local bank for more advice.
Re: I Need An Advice by amjou: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Ok bro. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Social Shopping On E-commerce In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Mini Importation In Nigeria Pesently / Lets Discuss Business With Naija Business Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.