Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? (4682 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Cowbell Or Peak Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by snazzydawn(f): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2006
I am sure you have seen the cowbell milk advert where cows advertise the milk?I mean we know that milk is from cows, but do they have to do that kind of advert? Can't they use humanbeings?Why cows?
Anyway, any one here who likes that advert?
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by donjazzie(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2006
roflmao
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by dolliepie(f): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2006
i 4 one used  love d advert back then,using human beings cld be so boring at times.
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by Oracle(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2006
Thatz funny snazzy, yeah the advert shows some cows, but i guess itz just for fun
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by kamsi(f): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
when my dad saw that ad he said he wasn't going to used that milk because the ad showed the milk was clearly for cows consumption. grin grin grin
Anyway i think they were just trying to be creative, but its high time they change the ad to included humans
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by snazzydawn(f): 5:05am On Nov 18, 2006
To further prove it is actually for cows, taste it, you will notice it actually has raw meat flavour.
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2006
lmao
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by Gamine(f): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2007
this is hilarious , i shoulda thot of this first!!ROTFLMAO grin
cows dont evn drink milk they drink water.
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by WesleyanA(f): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2007
snazzydawn:

I am sure you have seen the cowbell milk advert where cows advertise the milk?I mean we know that milk is from cows, but do they have to do that kind of advert? Can't they use humanbeings?Why cows?
lol
good point grin

they're fun to watch sometimes.
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by queen2(f): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2007
lol funny

Anywayz i remember, Cowbell Our Milk
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by Pain(m): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2007
I Remember A Girl Called "Cow Bell".

I Miss Her. cry cry cry
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by Pain(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2007
snazzydawn:

Humans Are Expensive.
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by dominique(f): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2007
the ad won ad of the year about 3 years ago. i believe creativity has little to do with reality in the ad world. i hate cowbell milk but the ads are aight
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by UKDREAM: 4:18am On Aug 03, 2009
Most weight watchers prefer cow bell milk to other richer ones.I personally do not like it.
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by mariM(f): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2013
That advert is funny. I think they use cow because their name is COWBELL
Re: The Cowbell Milk Advert: Is It For Cows Or For Human Beings? by sexymoma(f): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
That's because it cheaper to use cows as adverts than human being...

what do cows want money for.. buh human being would demand for higher rate..
Dem get sense well well sha.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce The SALTY Taste Of That Food / LEAFLETS & FLYERS DISTRIBUTION SERVICE / Moi-moi Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.