Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) (30501 Views)

Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by san316(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Warrizdiz?
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by bignametweets1: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2015
My guy the vice presido stomach don they push out oooo.... Are you still a pastor? Plz don't be soiled ooo..... It's not easy to see billions on ur table and say ... No no no I won't take 1kobo

1 Like

Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by ezioyi(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2015
my president, my president oga ride on we love you.
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by AbiJr: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
I want to kno what d image look like, cos it resemble someone i no....... ;DI
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by lomprico(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
boboLIL:
Picture-concerned government
I tire for them. But when u hear army kills 53 boko haram terrorist u wont see any back up pick unlike they way we use to see such pictures before may 29.
Picture propaganda government!
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by kannymoore(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Shet!!!

See as Ato Arinze's clay pot don finally reach Aso Rock!

And to think that I was with this same guy in the studio in Ayobo while the clay work was still in progress for months!!!

Damn! shocked shocked shocked

Oh boy!!

And to think some peeps dey snigger @ the artist's works sometimes...tis is life's lessons being played out on so many levels before my very eyes..!

Llife ehn!.....na real pot of beans!!!

God bless te works of the Artist's hands.. now and always!

Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by onlykach: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
this is corruption as a leader you are not supposed to collect gift from your sub-ordinates as you are likely to be liable too their wrong doings
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by appini: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2015
The Duarian should take that gift straight to Duaraland.
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by pure2012soul(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Queennikky:
That jar go fall down for presido hand ooo.... Na im last strenght He d use carry am.... @first pic
grin grin You Ehn!
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by lawrenceunaa: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Osibanjo always posing like a maltreated house boy undecided
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by kernigsloan: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
The heads of different government parastatal that are not yet sacked are all busy lobbying directly and indirectly so to keep there jobs. Majority of them are resigning while some are bringing stones Lol and some are now working overtime to impress my sai buhari.

That's what Nigerians want order in the system so public servants will seat up

My sai buhari, God bless you
'SIT'
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by experimentist: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2015
wetin b dat thing?
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by delta234: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
The man on Niger Delta dress is completely on his own..........
Just saying shocked
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by mikron(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Prof Osibanjo always looking like an houseboy angry angry
Re: The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) by Manchelsea(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hello house, as part of my birthday celebrations, I have launched the prediction website forum that I have been building for a while now, I have also bought some games to make sure that we win on my birthday. So please just go to www.90minutesprediction.com sign up and get the games..... So let the fun and the winning begin. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Naira: Your Loot Now Completely Useless, Kwankwaso Taunts APC Govs / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.