Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Miss Working With D'banj--don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Working With D'banj--don Jazzy (484 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Working With D'banj--don Jazzy by nairamaverick(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy, has disclosed that he missed working with his former label mate and business partner, D’Banj.

The award-winning music producer said however, he has nothing to lose not working with the singer now.

“Yes and no, I am not losing anything. I have many artistes at hand right now. I’m a producer; my work is to look for artistes.

"If I want to sign more, I will. There is no doubt that he is a huge and successful entertainer, but then there is no glory in actually working with huge people. I like bringing up people," said Don Jazzy when asked if he misses his former Mo'Hits Records partner.

Don Jazzy blamed the media for blowing things out of proportion.

"I keep saying that, the problem you guys think we had was caused by both the press and our fans, because we were alright. D Banj is working, I am working, we can meet up. We can gist, laugh and whatever," he said.

Source: www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35235/16/i-miss-working-with-dbanj-don-jazzy.html

Re: I Miss Working With D'banj--don Jazzy by MRLINGTON(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: I Miss Working With D'banj--don Jazzy by Immortall: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2015
shocked
Re: I Miss Working With D'banj--don Jazzy by donholy28(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Dat one concern am
Re: I Miss Working With D'banj--don Jazzy by richard04(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Him never start undecided

Btw check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Music Star D'banj Aim Is To Win Grammy Award / Why I Don't Want To Marry Now - D'banj / Queen Of Nudity, Maheeda Bags A Diploma And It's Not In Nudism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.