Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Davido Delivers N1 Million Cheque To Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Delivers N1 Million Cheque To Fan (459 Views)

Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Delivers N1 Million Cheque To Fan by Naijafamous(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2015

Davido who promised to give a fan N1 million naira when he hit 1 million followers on Instagram has delivered his cheque.

Davido gave the fan namedOlajide Sanyaoluthe cheque yesterday August 19, 2015.

Olajide wrote on Instagram “Halleluyah!!! See what God is doing for His boy though! If you tell me God does not exist, you must be madddddd!!! A big thank you to @davidoofficial for this massive contribution to my life. May God bless your hustle! To all my friends that helped push this. I love you all!!!”

Credit: http://naijafamous.com/2015/08/davido-delivers-n1-million-cheque-to-fan/
Re: Davido Delivers N1 Million Cheque To Fan by Heromaniaa: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2015
It's great to give to the poor. But the panacea to poverty will be achieved when charity is unnecessary. when we have all we need.
Re: Davido Delivers N1 Million Cheque To Fan by Bugatie(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2015
Am handing out my own cheque if I hit a million likes here
Re: Davido Delivers N1 Million Cheque To Fan by donholy28(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Bugatie:
Am handing out my own cheque if I hit a million likes here
then u hand out d cheque to who?
Re: Davido Delivers N1 Million Cheque To Fan by Bugatie(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
then u hand out d cheque to who?

Maybe you tongue

(1) (Reply)

When Men Were Still Boys! Flavour Shares Throwback Picture Of Himself And Pato!! / Ever Tried Editting A Video With Blackberry Passport? PICS / You Wont Believe What This Lady Is Advertising On Craiglist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.