Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Help XML Gurus ! I Wan Craze For Here !!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help XML Gurus ! I Wan Craze For Here !!! (420 Views)

I Wan Buy Phone, I Need Phone. / Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. / Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help XML Gurus ! I Wan Craze For Here !!! by MaxGraviton: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Good Morning. . . Pls someone should help me with this,
I recently changed my H+ icon to 4G. The 4G icon is overlapping with the signal cluster icon.
Please someone should help me on how to adjust the 4G icon to the left (screen shot below).
I've been seeing some solutions online, where I'll have to use XML coding. Buh I'm new at it. So if you're really good at it, your help is very much needed.
Thanks you ! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What's The Spec Of Ur Dream Phone(the One You Can Afford)? / Engineers In House Pls Help With Problem / Apps That.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.