Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (47219 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Goke7: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
This news makes me the remember the book: The trials of Brother Jero! grin
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by seedorfg(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
I wept for Gej cluelessness

embarassed
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by nkowaputa(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Oh! I see. So it wasn't for soft landing anymore.
Journalism in Nigeria is a joke. People just sit and write whatever comes to their head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by AmakaDNB(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
OK
Check ma signature
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by ylaa(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
AFTER GEJ GO TO BABA OH!
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by kinibigdeal(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
The meeting was held between only "PMB and GEJ" that was why they call it secret meeting. Till now, GEJ and PMB never reveals the details of their meeting. Thump up to our political media for giving out a frustrated guess. You must sell your paper

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
I didn't waste my vote

And the TIME,PAPER,BIRO,CALCULATOR I used to calculate the votes of each state for APC and PDP
u and who didnt waste their vote? U made a bad choice.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Atlantian: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Blame your opponent consistently and openly while the public dance and hail you as their new king, then you loot them dry before formation of cabinet. This must be the 49th Law of Power. I have to pen it down, I might need it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by fallingsky(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2015
Good one
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2015
This guy, new presidio seems to make headlines by this so-called probing than d betterment t of d country's welfare. I hope he's doing this for its positive acclaim and not secretly trying to punish GEJ for losing twice. God help Naija sha!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by ken0808: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2015
Na so dem go dey release all these tales by moonlight, just to distract people from their failings so far. Anyway, I only pity people wey dem dey deceive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by franklingud(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2015
You bigots have succeeded in frustrating Jonathan's government. Now that he's left, you still won't let him be.
No wonder, this country is nothing but a ZOO.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by dollyinxx(f): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Dt one no concern me o

My own b say today is My BDAY I need likeness

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by SonOfEl(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Willybos:
Nice work baba. May God give u Power to probe all ths corrupt animals that make nigeria dry.

animals? dude tone down your language, that's quite immature.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by seedorfg(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Buhari been giving wailing (sataNoid) wailers sleepless night since 1900AD

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
u and who didnt waste their vote? U made a bad choice.
My family and I made a good choice But you know that you're a spy.....
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by izikjon(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
When the cloud begin to fall....... I will remember
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Clinton594(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Sabhjs
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
My family and I made a good choice But you know that you're a spy.....
lol@spy. So am mr007 now. Do u have proof?
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by sukkot: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
meshacha1:
Let PMB begin with sins of their fathers OBJ
thats not his job. its like me telling your mother to go and sweep the compound of your neighbor. thats not her job. her job is to sweep her compound. it is not buharis job to probe obasanjo. that was jonathans job ( or whomever it was who took over from obasanjo if it wasnt jonathan cuz i have lost count of the presidents ). it is buharis job to probe jonathan. when will all the NL dummies get this through their thick skulls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by darlenese(f): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Coconut but head will waste his tenure doing this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Ministry of of women affairs is waiting for the recovered looted funds. Rubbish
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by MAYOWAAK: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
ijustdey:

this emboldened part make my day....

I hope the wailers won't come out of their shell and say this is an APC newspaper

New Telegraph is owned by Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by slimfit1(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
buhari aka baba selfie should confront fashola, amaechi, okorocha, tinubu and oshiomole first before he disturbs jonathan.......if he dares touch jonathan, that one na wahala oo. South south independence.

Nothing will happen my friend
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by adjoviomole(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
If buhari truly ends curruption, and does not fulfill any of his capaign promises to the masses, then to me he is a failure.(I care more about my people, my nigeria) ...someday I will put an end to the tears of the people of nigeria.....God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2015
slimfit1:

Nothing will happen my friend
as in buhari wont touch jonathan ryt?
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by AnanseK(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Jona- motto:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by ismyheal75: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Fillam:
WHAT WE KEEP HEARING EVERY NOW AND THEN IS I WILL PROBE THIS,I WILL PROBE THAT.. I WILL FIGHT ANTI CORRUPTION,I WILL DO THIS..THE COUNTRY IS STAND STILL.. NO MINISTERS,NO PLANS,NO BUDGETS,NO COMMEMCEMENT OF ANYTHING ATALL..SACK THIS SACK THAT..HE kept sacking everyone..

Please is fighting corruption now means you arresting and fighting your enemies??

Your English sucks
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol@spy. So am mr007 now. Do u have proof?
You know and I don't need to prove anything... Have you settled your doctors??
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by san316(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Clueless jonah. Dont send him to jail, just kill him with heart attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.