Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed (22598 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Na una know, sha ino go pass Malla
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by stynhaq(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2015
But it was easy to criticise the previous Government's handling of subsidy and fuel pricing.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by missKiffy(f): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2015
K
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
The only difference between PDP and APC is … BUHARI

You are yet to mention me today, hope you are ok?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by alcmene: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Who gives what he does not have?
I am happy i voted against APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Fundango: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Mai gaskiyar ride on we full in support in all ur policies.SAI BABA.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by homirefacuny(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2015
I still don't believe Buhari is not that educated.... He defines education in another way... GEJ hurriedly did his things and look at how he ended... Yiu need unpredictability as a quality when you are a leader. Common sense indeed is not common. PMB..... Let them wail.
Freedom to wail should be included in Nigeria human right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by midolian(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2015
PassingShot:

The man is too much for them to handle.

The way he delivers his message in unblemished English words and with facts is just too much for the mediocre.
I dey tel u, brother.. I luv the way he talks. The man is the bomb grin
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by shizzy7(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2015
BUHARI has NO OBLIGATION TO TELL YOU ANYTHING,,,

Remember::
I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND I BELONG TO NOBODY -- BUHARI
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Happiness87(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are yet to mention me today, hope you are ok?
did you miss my mentions hahaha

get us another news from liability Mohammed asap lol
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by experimentist: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
I don't give a flying fork.
OK, what of a sliding spoon? cry
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2015
alcmene:
Who gives what he does not have?
I am happy i voted against APC

tongue
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by tete7000(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2015
After all this wait, none of the ministers must be heard to under perform. They must be men and women who are totally immune to making mistake. I won't be happy to hear that the saints my president took ages to search end up under performing and needs to be sacked. The four months of search and the time within which that minister has been in office would then be a total waste. We don't have such privilege of time anymore, four years is too short contrary to lai's insinuation.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Candyrain(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2015
midolian:

I don't know why u pipu fear lai Muhammed this much..no doubt, he is a nightmare to the PDP. He speaks softly and he is always on target grin grin

On the contrary, the douchebag is full of lies.

LIAR MOHAMMED!!!
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by anigold(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
morbeta:
I believe in this man(Buhari) indeed he is a product of common sense revolution. I love that fact that Federal character will be applied in appointments of ninisters, so that people will truely see that he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.
96% of his appointees so far comes from the North,so tell me where is the federal character abi regional character....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Lol. wait Mr liar

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Adminisher: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
This is CLUEFULNESS. The Presidential mandate is a personal contract betwee Nigerians and a person , not a party. Never again a President who will share his mandate with his wife, a female minister, another female minister and a chief in Warri. A President who turned himself into a football.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Tripleclick(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2015
midolian:

I don't know why u pipu fear lai Muhammed this much..no doubt, he is a nightmare to the PDP. He speaks softly and he is always on target grin grin
yess oo, alwaz an own goal
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Anseth(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Nigeria is on auto pilot, no leader, who is chasing brobes without catching anyone, no economic team, no cabinet, nothing at all. Clueless president
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Tripleclick(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
Sunnycliff:
BUHARICRACY... government of one man by one man and I belong to nobody..
Nigeria wont hv ministers in dis era,i wish Nigerians are prepared, de must keep buhari on d edge,i see clashes . He stil a little military mentality
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by bigass123(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2015
At least there's a difference... Now that's change!

Happiness87:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Happiness87(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2015
bigass123:
At least there's a difference... Now that's change!

so when Pmb is done, what next?
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by amusadele: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bobskylo:
d worst tin dat has happened to Nigerians n apc is to hav lai Mohammed as publicity because ntn comes from him without compounded compounds of integrated lie .............

>>>>>>> LAIR MOHAMMED <<<<<<<<<
You got 100% there. Belive me, if apc can do way with people like Lai Mohammed, Okorocha, and a few when it come to talking, always saying things that will turn majority of Nigerians to become hopeless and annoying, then apc would have won about 35% of most Nigerians like us. Why Buhari fight against corruption and others will fail is because of people like Lie Mohammed and others. What they won even before investigates starts, they have come out with unbelievanle figures, there causing somuch confusion and showing the the pdp in very bad light. These people are out there indulging on issues, some Nigerians toward hating one another. Most times, Lai Mohammed talks only promotes deep regrets, always forcing one to see apc as an enemy of other regions like the south south and the east, take Amaechi, look at Edo state governor for example, these people are also highly unreasonable people, but they are not as devisive as Lai Mohammed. If Buhari is not an animal and a dunce, he should have instructed Lai Mohammed, Okorocha and the likes to stop for a while. These people are not helping him.
For sometime now the new DSS man is piping very low, because he has been warned to do so, otherwise he would turn on another set of hate against the people of the south south and east. In the same vein, Buharu should stop Lai and others who are insensitive to other Nigerians in this new political despensation. There is so much hate in the polity.
If Buhari is prepared to succeed, then he will apply this method. If five to eight pdp members are jailed, then about five to seven people of apc members would have been jailed too, otherwise, Buhari's fight will malt aways like the salt. Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by jkbee(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm mmmmm...... U dey deceive Uiarself... Confused party, alwax working on FUTURE TENSE cool
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by agborodun: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
when a christian turn to ogboni.....

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:

U just made my day!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
When this lying LIE Muhammed opens his mouth, even Buhari and APC get embarrassed.

I wont be suprised if presidency comes out in a few days and dissociate itself from his utterance.

Authentic Minister for Misinformation...
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Godsonkemz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nigerians would have to wait for 'Baba go-slow' for another one month to appoint his ministers. That's very ridiculous.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by hinwazaka: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
PMB will not appoint any ministers come September. When September comes, he will simply give another excuse: The Augean stable is not yet clean. The truth is that this government is a clique affair. The people in the ring of trust are very few, and the character known as Lai Mohammed is not one of them. The character known as Lai Mohammed knows as much, about PMB's plans for September,as the market woman in Tejuosho. When September comes, the character will find out the decision by PMB, just like the rest of us.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by kristisking(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
You seem not to realise that you have been used and dumped.You are longer relevant to Baba one chance.He has achieved his aim.Yorubas giving themselves to the Hausas cheaply since time immemorial.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Welcomes Olusegun Obasanjo To Bayelsa (Photos) / Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.