Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor (9477 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Obasanjo meets Kashim Shettima, Borno state governor / Bola Tinubu Visits Shettima, Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by olokfor: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4mFWmCBe8tE/VdWtlEyNrOI/AAAAAAAGS3U/FBsLuu4S5RY/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Governors Adama Oshiomole of Edo state and Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina state have also paid condolence visits to the Borno state governor Kashim Shettima over the death of his deputy, Zannah Umar Mustapha who died last Saturday in Yola, Adamawa state. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-lC2SdZqSVEA/VdWtodcJZYI/AAAAAAAGS3c/fgimHC8MUh8/s400/02.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-VtR3vz_8O4w/VdWt7YlhFxI/AAAAAAAGS3o/OLvdH487Cpg/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0KJErmxCMAc/VdWt753av8I/AAAAAAAGS3w/_ILzCqMtVY8/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZXy6IAoQtpA/VdWt8vZNrUI/AAAAAAAGS30/mXS6wfx4TZg/s400/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/edo-katsina-governors-pay-condolence.html
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by stexsy(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Am sure Buhari will probe why the department did not excuse her.....
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by agarawu23(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2015
joke section pls grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2015
The fear of Nigerian lecturers & professors is the beginning of graduating on time..
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by jamace(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Leadership in Nigeria is in a mess. The ivory tower which is supposed to be epitome of knowledge and leadership has become a disorganised citadel, full of corruption.
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by SUGARBEE(f): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
Lol.. No time.. I guess she didn't want a carry over on that course
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by olokfor: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Richie0974: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Since when... They're just going to pay their condolences....

All the comments above me makes me start thinking..... What's happening.. . How's it related?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by anonimi: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Governance of photography while their real work is ABANDONED and salaries owed as they travel all over the place as well as non-recruitment of workers leading to youth UNEMPLOYMENT.

When shall we be wise and free ourselves from the mental SLAVERY we have allowed ourselves to be in

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by dave2meek(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
What are these people above me saying please
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by HDee(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Rip to the dead. *i think some monikers above me are saying something contrary to the topic*
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Richie0974: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
That's not meant for this post I guess or is it??
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by gbaskipro: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Drsheddy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
K
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Israel5(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kwandalence ta tha gavanar

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by youngwarlocks: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

u don comment for d whole tread sotay ur brain don confuse....i just dey watch u, introvert, ladyf and others in 3D
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by ylaa(f): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
KAI
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Jalal(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
BeeBeeOoh:
The fear of Nigerian lecturers & professors is the beginning of graduating on time..
jamace:
Leadership in Nigeria is in a mess. The ivory tower which is supposed to be epitome of knowledge and leadership has become a disorganised citadel, full of corruption.
stexsy:
Am sure Buhari will probe why the department did not excuse her.....

Your weeds must really be strong!
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by SUGARBEE(f): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jalal:

Lol.. This made my day
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by SUGARBEE(f): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
youngwarlocks:

u don comment for d whole tread sotay ur brain don confuse....i just dey watch u, introvert, ladyf and others in 3D

Hmmm lol
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by SUGARBEE(f): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Richie0974:

That's not meant for this post I guess or is it??

Hahaha OMG the Op completely modified the topic... The topic was related to education at first and not this
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jalal:

u mean "unwanted grasses??
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by DaGC(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
May he R.I.P.

As for the condolence visit, I would have preferred if it were for Nigerians killed by the insurgents.
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by So4baba(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
anonimi:
Governance of photography while their real work is ABANDONED and salaries owed as they travel all over the place as well as non-recruitment of workers leading to youth UNEMPLOYMENT.

When shall we be wise and free ourselves from the mental SLAVERY we have allowed ourselves to be in

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b
you are unserious,, did he not give you a beautiful first lady,, you think say na small moni to marry tht beauty queen.?
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by alexlee50: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hypocrites. Since wey boko haram dey kill people non of these governors have thought of visiting maiduguri.now one of theirs dies of natural causes they all rush to pay condolences.
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Ndkings1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Did s
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Mollydee88: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
How come Gov. Adam left his wife out of this? I thought she follows him for every function..lol
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by anonimi: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
So4baba:
you are unserious,, did he not give you a beautiful first lady,, you think say na small moni to marry tht beauty queen.?

How that one take consigne Edo person
Dem one join the SMD dey fcvk im pussycat ni?

Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Okay.
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Emperortj93(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
This ugly imp don forget say he get state wey he dey govern
Re: Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor by Richie0974: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hahaha OMG the Op completely modified the topic... The topic was related to education at first and not this

Yeah... I guessed so...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kerosene Subsidy: Marketers May Sell Above N200/L - Vangaurd / FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot / China Warns Citizens In Nigeria Against Maltreating Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.