Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) (1655 Views)

PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / Russian President Vladimir Putin Fueling His Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by GoMyWay: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Back in the days,this car was the Legend! cool cool

Who can correctly say the name of the car?

You can check out www.gomyway.com to see the available rides we have for you today plus our online friendly chat personnel is ready to answer any of your questions anytime!

Remember to have a nice day smiley

Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
volkswagen beetle

and nice advert for go my way , you no try shocked
Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by Vicjustice: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tortoise Car: Beetle.
Honestly, i desire to have one as a vintage collection, but the ones i see in Nigeria had all undergone extensive unprofessional body-works, though, i do see some in Europe, but they are way too expensive
Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by superior1: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yeri kin beito
Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by legendboy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol... Its called OKPOKORO MBE
Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by hamzakito(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
lol... turtoise car
Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by GoMyWay: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
legendboy:
Lol... Its called OKPOKORO MBE

Hmmm......that's deep o cool
Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by bolseas(f): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ijapa!....
Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Oko ijapa.
Re: Who Can Remember The Name Of This Car? (photo) by GoMyWay: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2015
There's also a ride from EBONYI to ENUGU today for just N400

You can click here to see ride details>http://www.gomyway.com/ride-details-abakaliki-enugu-251

cool

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) / Exclusive: APC Rejects Yahaya Bello's Deputy Choice / Appeal Court Sacks Gov Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.