Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

If You Think The Enemy Is Fighting Against You~ Come In Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Think The Enemy Is Fighting Against You~ Come In Here (642 Views)

Wake Up!!, The Enemy Is Here: A Clarion Call To All Christians / Wake Up!!, The Enemy Is Here: A Clerian Call To All Christians / Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Think The Enemy Is Fighting Against You~ Come In Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2009
Not necessrily if some so called enemies are fighting against u, but u cld also be a weapon of prayers to deliver somebody.
I decided to create this thread strictly for deliverance for the afflicted.
Please do indicate your area of affliction and brief fellow nairaland prayer warriors as they are ready and willing to embark on further deliverance.
Remember what the Bible says in Ephesians 6 vs 10 - 12 ~ Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the POWER of his might.
* Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
* For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I pray that by the power of the living God and by your faith, u / i shall be made whole and delivered from every yoke of bondage in Jesus name. (Amen).

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know Where To Post This / If That Prayer Will Be Answered What Will It Be / God Is Still In The Business Of Chosing Life Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.