Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted (683 Views)

Removing My Thread Is A Disservice To Many Members / Get New Business Ideas On This Thread / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted by nneji77(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes you heard!

This thread is not for the chicken hearted. It is for people who genuinely want to make money!

If you are interested come join me on whatsapp for more details.

My whatsapp number is 0818 017 3186.

Add me and I will add you in my MoneyMaker group on whatsapp.

send the message "MoneyMaker" and I will add you.

Thanks and God bless our hustle!!!
Re: This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted by PapiDShipCapt(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Which line of hustle na MoneyMaker?
Re: This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=PapiDShipCapt post=37153453]Which line of hustle na MoneyMaker?[/quote
tis rituals...not for d chicken hearted.
Re: This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=DDeliverer post=37153546][/quote]
Na wa o, I just wished my question was directed to u
Re: This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted by nneji77(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
People instead of insulting me please get the courage to contact me on whatsapp
Re: This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted by engrshakespeare: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
nneji77:
People instead of insulting me please get the courage to contact me on whatsapp

I think the courage to tell u d truth is morr imported. What genuine business is shrouded in secrecy. You are a FRAUD, hope u meet your waterloo soon.
Re: This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted by BiggerBangs: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
engrshakespeare:

I think the courage to tell u d truth is morr imported. What genuine business is shrouded in secrecy. You are a FRAUD, hope u meet your waterloo soon.

Amen!!!
Re: This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted by SPG4U(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
OP why not just explain here, and am sure those who are chicken hearted will back out

(1) (Reply)

What Konga & Jumia Sellers Have In Common With Danfo Drivers / What Do I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning And Laundry Service. / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.