Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Get Your Business Plan And Attract Investors Now!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Business Plan And Attract Investors Now!! (344 Views)

Increase Your Business Sales And Attract New Customers / Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. / Kenya-yet-more-to-be-done-to-attract-investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Plan And Attract Investors Now!! by nneji77(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hi, if you are in need of bringing up a concise and attractive business then you are in the right spot.

I can get you a very detailed business plan that will convince any investor in the world to come invest in your business whether it be a startup or already on ground business.

I charge only TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA, N20,000 and you will get it within 2 weeks.

For more information please call 0818 017 3186 for more details.

Nneji.
Re: Get Your Business Plan And Attract Investors Now!! by nneji77(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
I can also get you linked to websites where you can meet genuine investors both here in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
Re: Get Your Business Plan And Attract Investors Now!! by sseunth(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Msg me on sseunth@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Kernels On Weekly Basis / Front End Sales And Back End Sales Explained / How To Make Your Brand Products & Services To Become Trending On Twitter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.